Mason Mount #51 Ice lollies or malteasers, we’d let Mason use anything to please us

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
L

I mean I could sell our business ( I say ours! It’s his I do the books- I know it’s worth 🤣😂)- that would bring in a nice lump sum for us to get started
Ooh I could do that too! Let’s go! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Okay @jflurker93 I didn’t realise it was an actual video because my phone is SO damn slow!! Thought it was just a picture 🤣🤣🤣 it’s the head movement for me; he thinks you’ve done a good job 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So Phil managed to get a last minute ticket to the Manchester United game tonight so if he’s getting out of packing then I’m doing no packing or studying 🤣🤣 I wish Mason wouldn’t post TikToks whilst us elders have to work!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh god, just thought of him saying ‘doing such a good job kitten, such a good girl taking my dick’ and I don’t even mind it 🤣🤣🤣 I am most definitely a little bit broken 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh god, just thought of him saying ‘doing such a good job kitten, such a good girl taking my dick’ and I don’t even mind it 🤣🤣🤣 I am most definitely a little bit broken 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣
Raise ya hand if you’ve just sat your family down to tea and you’ve read this and can’t hold your laughter in

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This is a request- we need to behave tomorrow as I have a couple very very serious calls with some mega rich clients- work will not appreciate me bleeping it up!
I’m going to have to block this page tomorrow to stop myself looking aren’t i

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.