Mason Mount #51 Ice lollies or malteasers, we’d let Mason use anything to please us

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m genuinely curious. Has anyone here? 😂 I havent, I don’t know if I could keep a straight face. I’d call Mase anything he wants to be called though obvs
Yeah I’ve never done it. I find it a little bit weird, i think it’s a bit brother-fuckery! I’d obvs do it for Mase though 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m genuinely curious. Has anyone here? 😂 I havent, I don’t know if I could keep a straight face. I’d call Mase anything he wants to be called though obvs
Yeah, never. Mr E jokes about me calling him Daddy because I’ve said about Mason but hun, you ain’t that type of Daddy! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’ll be honest
No saying that during sex would creep me out to be honest 🤣 no thanks !

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I couldn't keep a straight face, it doesn't push my buttons, just makes me laugh....and then I'd be snorting like pig and that's really not attractive at any time, especially sexy time :ROFLMAO:🙈

• Haha
I’d be like Ross in this scene…

No, I can’t…’ 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can imagine Mr P's reaction if I called him Daddy during sex 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Nice to see the Daddy Mase thing doesn’t extend beyond this thread 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Not me, I wouldn't be able to keep a straight face saying that, I wouldn't even do it for Mase.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m glad none of us have completely lost our senses on this front

• Haha
Right I’ve finished work- had enough I’m off
home, I shall leave you with this for now-
I’m so sorry 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
ETA. Tongue!! Again!

🥵 that tongue...and that bottom left corner 🥵 just cleaning off a place for me to sit 😉

Here another one for you to try mason, a lovely christmas themed tik tok 🥰

if he did this the FBC would completely meltdown. We would just self destruct 😂

No that’s true, but once she replied ‘ly 💕’ to one of my comments that time I got sucked in 🤣🤣🤣

Who wrote this then? 🤣
View attachment 901323

Hiding in the toilets to say omg how fit is he in that green jumper 🥵🥵🥵🥵
That. green. jumper. 🥵 knitted by the flap fairies themselves

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.