Mason Mount #51 Ice lollies or malteasers, we’d let Mason use anything to please us

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are you ok?? IF someone has kidnapped you and forced you to post that, make some sign...we will rescue you!
I'm okay, those GIFs just reminded me that yes I'm a hole for Daddy, but I also want to marry him and live happily ever after.

tumblr_pgclna0fGF1wwym45o2_400.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Poor Daddy! Although I’m going to confess that the first thing I shouted was “No, not the face!!!”

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Mason mount get back up right now I’ve lost chilly cannot lose you too

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Mase is limping Wouldn’t surprise me if he doesn’t come back on second half

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I hope someone has that screen shotted when he was just bent over and pushed out his arse… 👀👀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
The tackle didn't look that bad. I guess it was knee against knee. That's painful but he should be fine.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.