Mason Mount #51 Ice lollies or malteasers, we’d let Mason use anything to please us

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only moment I left to get some water they scored, and I missed the assist

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I know I'm known for dragging us into the gutter. But for a change I just wanna say

He's just so beautiful, that beautiful smile just make my heart sing. And feel flutters in my stomach and he makes me smile when he smiles that big perfect smile. I just love him in all his stupid, dorky, adorable, sexiness. He has my heart! ❤❤❤

This Christmas I'm giving my heart to someone special, he's called Mason Mount.
They should make dildos with his face on them

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I started that twit on the shelve this year. Ideas for elf on the shelve are welcome. 😭😭😭😩😩😩
Me too, I regret buying him a few years ago 🤣 If you have any good ideas please share! Mines being stuck to window handle tonight with a sign saying ‘floor is lava’ peak elf on the shelf laziness and it’s only day two 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I have no idea what that elf thing is so I can't help 😂
We got St. Nicholas on Monday. I look forward to the chocolate and the orange "he" is bringing.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Me too, I regret buying him a few years ago 🤣 If you have any good ideas please share! Mines being stuck to window handle tonight with a sign saying ‘floor is lava’ peak elf on the shelf laziness and it’s only day two 🤣🤣
Wait til they’re sufficiently naughty and then bin him and write a note saying ‘I’ve gone home because Father Christmas says you’re a little tit!’ 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Tonight is wild. Two heart attacks, one woman hit in the face with the ball at the Wolves' match and now someone arrested at Goodison Park.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.