Mason Mount #51 Ice lollies or malteasers, we’d let Mason use anything to please us

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait til they’re sufficiently naughty and then bin him and write a note saying ‘I’ve gone home because Father Christmas says you’re a little tit!’ 🤣🤣🤣
‘Sufficiently naughty’ 🤣🤣 my kids are the two Kevin’s - a grumpy Kevin and Perry type Kevin and a cheeky rogue like Kevin McAllister so it shouldn’t take long for the elf to have had enough of their tit 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My mum is a retired primary class teacher, she used to hate Decembers daily morning news as by the 3rd December she’s was fed up of hearing what the elf had or hadn’t done and then there were the kids who didn’t have elf’s who would start crying 🙈🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They are great. Thanks just not gonna let the OH do that banana one, as god knows what would get drawn on. 😂😂
We’ve done the one where you put skittles around the plate and get the kids to pour water on it, it goes all rainbow water on the plate. Aaaand put an egg on the plate, get them to sprinkle some ‘magic dust’ (we used cake sprinkles) before bed and then in the morning it’s a kinder egg 😉

Is there an elf on the shelf thread? Because there should be one 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Yessss Masey!!! 🥰🥰🥰

We’ve done the one where you put skittles around the plate and get the kids to pour water on it, it goes all rainbow water on the plate. Aaaand put an egg on the plate, get them to sprinkle some ‘magic dust’ (we used cake sprinkles) before bed and then in the morning it’s a kinder egg 😉

Is there an elf on the shelf thread? Because there should be one 🤣🤣
Seems like this is becoming one 🙄🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
I started that twit on the shelf this year. Ideas for elf on the shelf are welcome. 😭😭😭😩😩😩
When I first came to the UK I realised how serious everyone took Christmas (and Halloween) on here.
Like yes, in Spain you would have the Christmas trees, some markets, Christmas lights in every town, and put the "Belén" ( I don't actually know how you call it in English) in your house or gigantic ones outside in big cities; and now advent calendars (they didn't exist when I was a kid).
And the elf...the one the family had when I was an au pair was called Rosie; and the amount of running I had to do around the house putting her in different places so the kids believed in it....it was fun though and worth it when I saw how happy it made them.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
When I first came to the UK I realised how serious everyone took Christmas (and Halloween) on here.
Like yes, in Spain you would have the Christmas trees, some markets, Christmas lights in every town, and put the "Belén" ( I don't actually know how you call it in English) in your house or gigantic ones outside in big cities; and now advent calendars (they didn't exist when I was a kid).
And the elf...the one the family had when I was an au pair was called Rosie; and the amount of running I had to do around the house putting her in different places so the kids believed in it....it was fun though and worth it when I saw how happy it made them.
Christmas for me was just trying to survive the day from the Christmas Eve hangover until I had my son 3 years ago. 😂😂😂

• Haha
sincerely when they talk about Christmas i don't understand anything, because Christmas in my continent is different from the european / american

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Mase just did the brief smile for the pitch invader fan 🤣

1638396217787.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 13
They are great. Thanks just not gonna let the OH do that banana one, as god knows what would get drawn on. 😂😂
I have some ideas from my mates but they're pretty savage. I'll try to get some more.

Elf once cut up some PJs while the little one was asleep and was found on the landing with a pair of scissors.

The kids had been naughty in the day so Elf had nicked one of their advent calendar chocolates and left a note telling them to not be rude.

Also this one where Elf had some fun with the icing sugar. There were a few comments about this looking like a pile of coke instead so be careful with that. 🤣

Screenshot_20211201-220102_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I have some ideas from my mates but they're pretty savage. I'll try to get some more.

Elf once cut up some PJs while the little one was asleep and was found on the landing with a pair of scissors.

The kids had been naughty in the day so Elf had nicked one of their advent calendar chocolates and left a note telling them to not be rude.

Also this one where Elf had some fun with the icing sugar. There were a few comments about this looking like a pile of coke instead so be careful with that. 🤣

View attachment 900007
Elf’s had fun at it’s Christmas party 😂 , that one can be named Daniella Westbrook 🤣🤣

• Haha
As I already said, Christmas for me was faking it was Christmas in Siberia and skiing 😂 😂 I liked it!
Also adapting to the customs of each place I was in during December. It's really cool getting to experience all the different cultures ❤

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.