Mason Mount #50 The Flap Fairy is on her way, Mase is rated 19th in the world - hooray!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ll never look at ham or baguettes in the same way either 🤣
Forgot to add those to the list, I knew there were more 🙈

I wonder if Mason would be proud of his fan club or not☺

• Haha
Reactions: 12
“Uni mate” “mate from home”

Just be like me and admit all the weird things you've actually done yourself. 😆😆

And on the revelation of me shoving and ice lolly up my bum, a weirdly enjoyable experience I will add, I'm off to bed to dream of Mason filling me up with his not so mini milk.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
We’re still waiting for you to own up to laying sex eggs 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just be like me and admit all the weird things you've actually done yourself. 😆😆

And on the revelation of me shoving and ice lolly up my bum, a weirdly enjoyable experience I will add, I'm off to bed to dream of Mason filling me up with his not so mini milk.
I'm scared you'll all think less of me if you know I'm the table-shitting-tuppence-egg-anal-jam deviant 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh my god! How have we never thought of calling them ‘seggs’ - like how the tiktok teens spell sex on their weird videos! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
I love that tonight was going to be a "let's watch a movie and relax" kind of night and it ended up with me laughing so hard I cried and dancing around the house listening to music 🙈 😂 😂 I'm literally exhausted right now 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Forgot to add those to the list, I knew there were more 🙈

I wonder if Mason would be proud of his fan club or not☺
of course! He's like a proud Daddy when he checks in to see what kind of shithousery we've come up with today. He knows he would never be bored with any of us 😂

• Haha
of course! He's like a proud Daddy when he checks in to see what kind of shithousery we've come up with today. He knows he would never be bored with any of us 😂

You know you’ve achieved something in life when you have a fan club like this! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
And this ladies and gents is how we are at 50 threads 🤣😂🤪
I know! He posted a TikTok today and we spent about 5 seconds saying how tit it was that it was recycled content and then moved right along. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I need to know what that is in German please!

just not sure about the chocolate being… there…. I had a bad experience with a mini milk lolly once so I’ve been put off (no it wasn’t up my bum 😂)

the tree is finally up hurrah! pic of the idiot Christmas cheese stealer for reference…

View attachment 897865
Your cat 🥰 🥰 🥰 🥰 🥰

One of my uni mates had a mate from home who had some kind of sexual escapade with jam. She became known as Anal Jam from then on 🤣

"Your mate" yeah, of course we believe you....

This is a mostly judgement-free zone (I would say Ratboy is the exception). So you are safe!

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.