Mason Mount #50 The Flap Fairy is on her way, Mase is rated 19th in the world - hooray!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really hate when work gets in the way of my Tattle time. I was slammed and couldn't come here at all during work hours. It's always busy after days off and I'm exhausted now, can't wait to go to bed.
@Geraldine.20.jobs welcome back! ❤
@keylimepie Sending you hugs! ❤ Tomorrow put some of that Madders cheese :sick::sick::sick: and tell us what he thinks then!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
It may be the after effects of being ill but Jorghino is looking pretty good here. I'll see myself out 🤣🤣
We have established that this is not a box offence. You are welcome to join the club.
I hated him for a bit the other day, but I'm back on board!

I found his player's tribune video quite interesting

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.