Mason Mount #50 The Flap Fairy is on her way, Mase is rated 19th in the world - hooray!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is why I can never get to the chilly platform. Guy is so odd, he wouldn’t last a day in my house. Harry Potter on repeat πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
This is why I can never get to the chilly platform. Guy is so odd, he wouldn’t last a day in my house. Harry Potter on repeat πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I can’t believe I’m going to say this, but I actually find it quite endearing πŸ₯°

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
EDADCC2D-D02F-4DAF-8977-6FD445DED9E6.png

off to Chicago to lick the trophy that mason has touched πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Same. I think if I ever met Tink, I'd be like:

Just for Chinese and Harry Potter bit alone, forget the shagging around #priorities

• Haha
Reactions: 11
My younger siblings collect Harry Potter merchandise. Can you imagine introduce someone like chilly to your family and them being β€œso what all that about then.” πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I've said it 100 times and I'll definitely say it at least 100 more. Watching Mason play FIFA is one of my favourite things.

• Heart
  • Haha
My younger siblings collect Harry Potter merchandise. Can you imagine introduce someone like chilly to your family and them being β€œso what all that about then.” πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ
Haha. I’m 5 years older than my brother and I remember telling him that he would get his owl and letter for Hogwarts when he turned 11 coz really I was at Hogwarts and he believed me! 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.