Mason Mount #50 The Flap Fairy is on her way, Mase is rated 19th in the world - hooray!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have to say this got me feeling all sorts. I thought I might join the jujitsu club in town then realised I would probably end up doing this move with either another woman, grandad or worse a child, not the hot man type in the video. So have knocked that idea on the head.😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve been working really hard this afternoon doing my desk top calendar and came across this gem!

Going a little serious here. Apologies. But I have noticed he's not posting much on social media since the Euros. It might just be because he has a much bigger following now and has been advised not to do certain things but I love how real he is when he posts stuff. His little rap thingy the other day was so much fun. I hope he hasn't been told to "tone it down" :cry:
Agreed - he def has his Twitter password though as that’s all he seems to be doing!
81031428-0F4E-4567-B6FB-5E51415F6DC5.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m not watching anymore- it’s the bloody dimples - dimple overload, I just can’t 🥵

@Scuffed you know i have contraband that I know you will enjoy 😉 might cheeryou up and deflect from the mason looking fit as overload!
you know I'm a big fan of the contraband

Serious question...kind of...is there anywhere to watch replays of the Euro matches? I usually semi watched with my boys but didn't give it my full attention. I'm certain I could be much more diligent this go round 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Serious question...kind of...is there anywhere to watch replays of the Euro matches? I usually semi watched with my boys but didn't give it my full attention. I'm certain I could be much more diligent this go round 😉
I too would like the answer to this question… for a friend…

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Maybe YouTube? My kids are always watching old matches on there.

Reactions: 4
I've set up our office Secret Santa today and you can create a wishlist and list your hobbies. This is what I've written on mine 😂 I'd better get a Mason notebook and poster or someone will have had their last Christmas!

20211130_153557.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I've set up our office Secret Santa today and you can create a wishlist and list your hobbies. This is what I've written on mine 😂 I'd better get a Mason notebook and poster or someone will have had their last Christmas!

View attachment 897205
I’d have the mason mount bit highlighted and underlined to be honest

• Haha
Reactions: 14

View attachment 897205
Imagine if they get you a gift that involves all of those! A bubble bath with Mase with candles and chocolate and gin, don’t bother with the reading part 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Let’s play a game, who does this carrot belong to do we think?

I hope Daddy, but I’d say Rom.

A211C4BA-9D4F-4F4E-856A-2DFCCB12672F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.