Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nellyloz123

VIP Member
Tuesday can get in the bin. Had an appointment at the opticians at 9 literally to put my new lenses in and leave. I told him if it’s midweek it has to be first thing for work. I’ve been sat here for 30 minutes and two people have come and go and now I’ll have to make an hour up at work 🥲🥲🥲

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 15

jflurker93

VIP Member
Love the recap, well done @Chani10

I’m sweating at the chelsea insta story my heart is skipping beats left right and centre 😍
I need the teens to edit this clearer
51BB6C82-B885-4AF5-9384-93D35C9CC90C.png

• Heart

Chani10

VIP Member
Morning everyone! I just came back from my early morning walk. I couldn't sleep thanks to my friend anxiety so I thought I could at least go out and try to empty the mind a bit.
I did have some quick dreams. Sometimes I have like 6 dreams in a row. Just very short and I jump from one situation to the other without time to realize. Well, Mase and Big T were in one of the dreams.
Basically, they were out for a walk and Mason was hiding behind his dad, which didn't really work because Tony was talking to everyone 😂 when I walked past them, he said hi to me before going back to talking about not selling the fishes from his fish tank to another guy 🤷
The dreams only got weirder after that.

Anyways. Breakfast time now and then I'm going shopping with my bf. He loved the jumper I got for him in Paris and now wants me to help him with his winter wardrobe 🤷😂
I hope your day isn't too Tuesday and you have a good one ♥

• Heart

Suder34

VIP Member
Thank for another hilarious evening, love you all! 😘 I’m hoping to pick up where I left off in doms car last night- a girl can dream can’t she!! ( my new meds are giving me some bat shit crazy dreams)
P.s match day tomorrow

• Heart

Bumblebee81

VIP Member
Can we just talk about chillys insta story? The mans never seen Harry Potter before? WHAT THE FUCK?
My dream night in would be having a Chinese and watching HP! This is just another reason I will NEVER be on the chilly train. Wtf
No Harry Potter, no Chinese, how is this man still alive?

• Haha

Chani10

VIP Member
I have "good" news and "bad" news 😂
The "bad" news (because literally, no one cares) is that we were lied to. The Versace suit was not custom made. Hence why Versace doesn't give a damn about Mason wearing it. The "good" news is that you can dress your OH (or yourselves, I'm sure you'll look fab) as Mason for Christmas for an affordable 2,640 pounds. Unless you also want a shirt and trousers. Then it's more expensive. I just saw the jacket at the store.

• Haha
  • Wow

GGina

VIP Member
I’m turning notifications off for his TikTok seen as it’s all recycled content. Must do better person with the password!

• Haha