Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

keylimepie

VIP Member
I saw this - I mean some people have too much time on their hands- I did feel second had embarrassment for her tho- I’d only do that if I had the real thing in front of me 😂🤣- although I don’t think my elderly hips and back could take it
Sink a few vodkas and I’m sure us elders could do the splits and be that active 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14

PunkRocker

VIP Member
Just be like me and admit all the weird things you've actually done yourself. 😆😆

And on the revelation of me shoving and ice lolly up my bum, a weirdly enjoyable experience I will add, I'm off to bed to dream of Mason filling me up with his not so mini milk.
I'm scared you'll all think less of me if you know I'm the table-shitting-tuppence-egg-anal-jam deviant 🤣

• Haha

nellyloz123

VIP Member
I go to watch a 90min football match and I come back to sex eggs and anal jam ?! Only in T is thread 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

keylimepie

VIP Member
Right I think I’m cursed. I had the little anal teaser thing last night. I’ve now received this parcel 📦
Is it But come or But comb?
487CFAB4-E984-4DA3-824F-3DC3C9CFA456.jpeg

just rewatching masons TikTok’s…. Remember when he posted this and we lost our minds

What a time to be alive that was
Wait until he brings the malteasers out!

• Haha

GGina

VIP Member
I need to quit my job so I can actually keep up with this thread. Every time I come back there’s 15 pages to catch up on 🥲 Any footballers fancy paying my bills so I can do full time FBC? 💵

• Haha

Scuffed

VIP Member
I think we all know my favourite gif 😉

Closely followed by

Both used regularly in my personal life 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

jflurker93

VIP Member
I can’t believe some people would take half a mil rather than take the opportunity to bang this fine specimen

View attachment 896098

However I still love my FBC fam even if your decision making is questionable 💙 🤣
BUT… I’ll explain my reasoning now because I as much as my first reaction was shag, I had a long hard think about it 😉 and this was the outcome

If I decline 500k and shag him it goes two ways;
1. Best Bang Ever (will be devastated I’d never get his D again)
2. Worst Bang Ever (will be devastated I gave up 500k for his D) Even if it was average sex, I’d be annoyed.

If I accept 500k it only has one outcome;
I won’t know what it’s like to shag daddy but… you can’t miss what you never had and I’ve got half a mil in the bank 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart

Eden246

VIP Member
I’m so glad it’s not just me, like I wonder if he cooks for himself when he gets back, like does he wake up and think ooo I’ll cook chicken tonight 😂
Wonder if he does a meal plan and writes a shopping list for Tesco 😭😂

• Haha