Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nellyloz123

VIP Member
My god what a day. I don’t have time to catch up either 🥺🥺🥺. My day has been filled with scampi fries and bakers dog food. Im going out for tea tonight so will be missing the game. Hoping I come home to some tasty content as I’ve needed it after today 🥵🥵🥵. Hope everyone is ok ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 16

jflurker93

VIP Member
Disappointed the suit wasn’t custom, Mason deserves better 😌

I do agree that Carlotta is very pretty though and I LOVE how she dresses.
Just the styling on others can be questionable. I think sometimes people mistake ‘style’ as choosing the ugliest thing on the clothing rail on purpose as passing it off as a ‘statement’ 🥰

I’ve got my tattoo laser after work 😢 Pray for me.

@keylimepie just say the word and i’ll run him over. If that’s a bit too much, spit on his sandwich tomorrow.

• Heart
  • Haha

kria

VIP Member

One of my friends sent me this this morning 😂 apparently mason is obsessed with PIM after his 22 year relationship ended
So he started a 22 year relationship with Voldy in 2017, is Mase an elder?! 🤣

• Haha

jflurker93

VIP Member
I had a very strange dream last night, the first half was GREAT the second half was TRAUMATIC to say the least.

So from what I can remember, it was all very school-esque like I was in love with Daddy but he didn’t know (well so I thought) anyway he asked someone to get me to come over to him and told me he liked me and we got together.
Then there was a bit about his face inbetween my thighs 😋

BUT THEN we were walking down the street and he just collapsed and started bleeding profusely from his nose and he was in my arms on the floor and I was screaming for help.

WTF I hate my brain.

• Wow
  • Haha

Tabbytiger

VIP Member
50 threads for a man who gives us mere scraps of content we love to see it 👏🏽

the gifs of him smiling and suited are flooding my basement big time 🥵🥵🥵

• Heart
  • Haha

jflurker93

VIP Member
Thanks everyone.
My nurse friend has told me to go to A&E as the Dr will send me there anyway.

Had a funny turn and then I could smell burning and I think my brain immediately thought stroke (especially because my mum had one young)

Had 3 ‘attacks’ in an hour and I think I really scared myself because then I couldn’t stop crying 🙈

I’m just getting changed then going to hospital just hope they don’t ask me if i’m stressed 4679 times again 😑

• Heart

Smca53

VIP Member
Further proof Benjamin and I are meant to be, I’ve also spent my afternoon watching the first Harry Potter :love: Only difference between us is that I could recite it word for word…

It’s also obviously the first time I’ve watched it since these threads started because I howled everytime they said “He Who Must Not Be Named”

• Haha

Chani10

VIP Member
I'm just waiting for someone to say "I've never watched the movies either" so we all can use our :oops: reactions 😂😂

• Haha

Suder34

VIP Member
Happy 50th guys 💙 WHAT A RIDE ITS BEEN!

im just home from the awards, what a wild Monday night 😂 sadly not at Stamford bridge, but even im not convinced im not Jorginho at this point 👀😂

Just wanted to say, I love this place & our 50th thread feels like an appropriate time for a bit of a love in!

cheers to the laughs, the tears, the washing machines, the band, the album, the playlist, the shlong share, the dreams, the TikTok’s, wet Wednesday, mount me Monday, sweaty Saturday, to uno, the Bentley, to everyone with a nickname, to butternips, the initiation check list, the memes, big tony, the nip, the spit pic, to the FBC!! And to Mason Mount 🥂 thanks for having no idea we exist but thank you for bringing us together

to the next 50! 🥂 Love you all 💙

Ahhhh the giant pink running cock!
an iconic moment in FBC history!
it’s making me remember crying with laughter at it🤣😂

• Haha
  • Heart

kria

VIP Member
I feel like I’ve been missing out, my celebrations never have anal teasers in them! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha