Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Suder34

VIP Member
Thank you everyone for the love! I was called a useless dickhead this morning by my lovely husband. Why? Because I put a cheese sandwich in his pack up rather than a ham one. Now you can see why he’s eternally in the bin.
View attachment 896704
I’d tell him to make his own lunch- selfish arse
Now is not the time to say Mr S makes his and the boys lunches every day - I refuse 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Suder34

VIP Member
Well I haven't had any break on me, but I imagine they could break, yes.

I suppose it depends. I actually quite enjoyed the weird cold feeling. But if you kept inserting more lollies I suppose it would hurt. Depends what you're in to as well, whether you enjoy the sensation or not.
I’ll be honest - nothing is going up my bum 😶

• Haha

jflurker93

VIP Member
@jflurker93 hope you’re doing ok and being waited on hand and foot. Hope you can enjoy the games later x
I actually am 🥰
Still waiting to hear from the DR but definitely calmed down a bit. Just hoping they don’t send me to hospital tbh I can’t be bothered sitting on an ECG to be told the same thing.

I had my dinner made for me, my dad brought me a hot water bottle before (I didn’t have the heart to tell him he didn’t fill it enough) and my mum has gone on the hunt for an advent calendar. Plus lots of drinks (no caffeine)!

They keep trying to cuddle me but I’m not really a hugger… I hate affection (unless it’s from a guy) 😂
I’m like please stop I’m fine now I just got scared and cried ✋🏻

• Heart

Rodney2208

VIP Member
My younger siblings collect Harry Potter merchandise. Can you imagine introduce someone like chilly to your family and them being “so what all that about then.” 😂😂😂🙈🙈🙈
Haha. I’m 5 years older than my brother and I remember telling him that he would get his owl and letter for Hogwarts when he turned 11 coz really I was at Hogwarts and he believed me! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Eden246

VIP Member
Would it be inappropriate (as if we care) if the poll was;

Would you let Mason put maltesers up your bum?
Yes
No
Maybe just at Christmas
Would it be inappropriate to make a poll about letting Mason put malteasers up your bum 🤣🤣 that’s tickled me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15