Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

laylavd

VIP Member
Thanks for checking in on me lovely....I wish that was the case! I'm back now but first did a G.Bush special (not on this thread of course) and then haven't really had much to input after that...

I've been honest about my mental health struggles before and to be honest at the moment I'm just feeling a bit down and a bit lost right now. I feel like an absolute spoilt brat for saying so but this past week has made me realise that all the nice things and the insta-worthy holidays don't really distract from what I really want in my life and it's the one thing that money can't buy. It doesn't help I'm back at work tomorrow and the first thing I'm doing is having a meeting about potentially losing my current job

Tried to put on a cheerful face by planning to put up the Christmas tree but instead just sat down and had a good cry. It doesn't help that my ex is currently living his Christmas fairytale with the woman he left me for and their five kids (between them - even he doesn't move that quickly!). We live in a really small town and his parents are literally 30 seconds round the corner.

I'll continue to lurk and honestly you guys really do cheer me up and give me a smile... I don't want to bring down the mood here to the level of my rapidly shrinking libido!!!!

❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ to you all xxxx
Do not think about bringing the mood down. We're all here for all of it and this is a safe space. I can vouch for that when I've opened up about my mental health problems.

I'm sending Chelsea style hugs which is fast becoming my favourite GIF. ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Scuffed

VIP Member
Can we just talk about chillys insta story? The mans never seen Harry Potter before? WHAT THE FUCK?
My dream night in would be having a Chinese and watching HP! This is just another reason I will NEVER be on the chilly train. Wtf
Time for a Slytherin joke? Anyone?

• Haha

Smca53

VIP Member
Just FYI Jack thread reckons his is the anal teaser one

Sounds about right to me

• Haha

amzi

VIP Member
does anyone else have stupid random thoughts like this is honestly mine right now
What shampoo does mason use?
What toothpaste? Shower gel? You know all the usual things I can’t imagine him popping too Superdrug to do this toiletry shopping things like this got through my head all the time does that make me weird? 😂😂

• Haha

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Logistics question - how long would an ice lolly last as a sex toy? 🤔🤣
Speaking from experience, not very long. The lolly takes a little while to melt. But the lolly itself melts off the stick and gets stuck inside the arse very quickly. And so you just get left with this weirdly intense cold feeling inside.

• Haha

Geraldine.20.jobs

VIP Member
Thanks for checking in on me lovely....I wish that was the case! I'm back now but first did a G.Bush special (not on this thread of course) and then haven't really had much to input after that...

I've been honest about my mental health struggles before and to be honest at the moment I'm just feeling a bit down and a bit lost right now. I feel like an absolute spoilt brat for saying so but this past week has made me realise that all the nice things and the insta-worthy holidays don't really distract from what I really want in my life and it's the one thing that money can't buy. It doesn't help I'm back at work tomorrow and the first thing I'm doing is having a meeting about potentially losing my current job

Tried to put on a cheerful face by planning to put up the Christmas tree but instead just sat down and had a good cry. It doesn't help that my ex is currently living his Christmas fairytale with the woman he left me for and their five kids (between them - even he doesn't move that quickly!). We live in a really small town and his parents are literally 30 seconds round the corner.

I'll continue to lurk and honestly you guys really do cheer me up and give me a smile... I don't want to bring down the mood here to the level of my rapidly shrinking libido!!!!

❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ to you all xxxx
Hope you are ok. Massive hugs 💙 you know where we are if you need us xx

• Heart

keylimepie

VIP Member
Morning all! Happy Wet Wednesday and happy December 1st!

I dreamt about Mason again, not surprising really when he’s all I think about all day! 🤣 Nath and @keylimepie were getting married and Mase was very upset because Nath asked Ian Beale to be his best man and Mase and Dec only got to be ushers. It was a surprise wedding though like on Don’t Tell The Bride and Nath was organising it all and he arranged it at Harry Potter Studios in Gringotts 🤣🤣🤣 It was all very romantic and our Zara is now Mrs Wood! 🥰🤣🤣🤣

Have a great day everyone xxx
Oh wow! I hope I didn’t have a massive strip like they have on Don’t Tell The Bride!! Sounds a lot of effort went in!!
I dreamt that Keith Richards was snorting Coke off my tits so yours wins 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
“Uni mate” “mate from home”

Just be like me and admit all the weird things you've actually done yourself. 😆😆

And on the revelation of me shoving and ice lolly up my bum, a weirdly enjoyable experience I will add, I'm off to bed to dream of Mason filling me up with his not so mini milk.

• Haha

jflurker93

VIP Member
Hope your ok mate. Have they put you on any medication yet for your heart?

Sorry to hear this lovely, dodgy hearts can be scary. I suffer from PVC (basically an extra heartbeat) - it causes fluttering in my chest and shortness of breath which can feel really like a panic-attack but passes quickly. It’s unpleasant but I’m used to it. Hope you get some answers ❤
Thank you!

No medication yet, just got told to wait for a letter about a heart monitor which hasn’t come yet 😔

I’ve decided to wait for the dr ring and see what they say rather than run to sit in a&e.

I’ve had a camomile tea, a shower and covered myself in lavender oil to try calm down. Thankfully it’s helped so i’ll see what the doctor says first before sitting in a&e all day. If I need to go at least they might refer me through like last time so I don’t have to wait.

• Heart