Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chani10

VIP Member
I'm literally crying from laughing so hard and my boyfriend is really confused 😂 😂
Next time someone offers me Maltesers...🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 16

jdub

Chatty Member
I think I'm going to start responding to all emails and text messages with GIFs. Just seems like a more fun way to communicate 😂

• Haha

jflurker93

VIP Member
I’ve just sat down to eat my dinner after being some house wife yet I’m single, wtf is this I thought living at home was a breeze?
I’m also no longer in the mood for it and just want to get in bed.

Anyway, I too have random thoughts as today I was thinking I wonder if Mase had ever made a roast dinner or does Debs just do them? What vegetables does he like? Does he like yorkshire puddings.. I hope so theyre my fave part I save it for last!

• Haha

QueenL

VIP Member
This is lovely

Really nice of him 🥰 🥰 but the sweater is so ugly

Thanks for checking in on me lovely....I wish that was the case! I'm back now but first did a G.Bush special (not on this thread of course) and then haven't really had much to input after that...

I've been honest about my mental health struggles before and to be honest at the moment I'm just feeling a bit down and a bit lost right now. I feel like an absolute spoilt brat for saying so but this past week has made me realise that all the nice things and the insta-worthy holidays don't really distract from what I really want in my life and it's the one thing that money can't buy. It doesn't help I'm back at work tomorrow and the first thing I'm doing is having a meeting about potentially losing my current job

Tried to put on a cheerful face by planning to put up the Christmas tree but instead just sat down and had a good cry. It doesn't help that my ex is currently living his Christmas fairytale with the woman he left me for and their five kids (between them - even he doesn't move that quickly!). We live in a really small town and his parents are literally 30 seconds round the corner.

I'll continue to lurk and honestly you guys really do cheer me up and give me a smile... I don't want to bring down the mood here to the level of my rapidly shrinking libido!!!!

❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ to you all xxxx
I'm so sorry to hear that. I think it is really important that you are not afraid to talk about it; and crying about it is also ok. As my grandma used to say; it's better to cry and talk about things that bother you than keeping them inside poisoning you.

There are times in life where everything we want to seem far away and impossible, but it doesn't mean that they really are. It will just take a bit longer to happen. Just keep going, step by step, and with time everything will improve.

You know we are here if you need anything, you will never bring the mood down!
Hope you feel better soon. Sending lots of love ❤ ❤ ❤

• Heart

Eden246

VIP Member
Good morning 💙 how in the name of Mason is it December already?! Only 24 more days until I find him under my tree 😍🤣 @foreverbeginstoday welcome to the party! Only get to watch the first half tonight because my actual team I support are playing too; not just my side chick Chelsea so I’d really appreciate it if you could start him today, Tuchel 😁

• Haha
  • Heart

Suder34

VIP Member
Just watching lingo on ITV quiz show and one of the words was mount! I I laughed - littlest Suder just looked at me and sighed 🤣🙈

• Haha

laylavd

VIP Member
Good morning fam.

It is pissing down in Stockport this morning and gloomy. Thank you for last night. I've not laughed so much for a long time. ❤

If Mason doesn't start tonight I'm hunting down Big Tommy T with a pitchfork. Poor boy just needs to play football. 😫

• Heart

kria

VIP Member
She definitely unpacks it for them and tells them off for eating it before she’s finished
“Nathan get your mitts off those yoghurts I haven’t even put them in the fridge yet! 🙄
“Boys I got those crisps you both like, don’t eat them all at once”
Mase having a whinge because she got Coco Pops again and he really wanted Frosties…

• Haha