Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PunkRocker

VIP Member
I've set up our office Secret Santa today and you can create a wishlist and list your hobbies. This is what I've written on mine 😂 I'd better get a Mason notebook and poster or someone will have had their last Christmas!

20211130_153557.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

jflurker93

VIP Member
Morning FBC Happy 1st of December ❤

No dreams from me, I’ve just told people at work about the anal teasers 😂 and I’ve just complained to my mum over the work phone that she didn’t get me an advent calendar. Somebody call social services this is child abuse

She did say she will be rectifying the problem this afternoon so i’ll hold off on the bin dumping for now ☺

Happy matchday 💙
I’m going to have cross eyes again tonight watching two screens!

PS. The first christmas fic is up tonight 🎄

Last edited:
  • Heart

Chani10

VIP Member
Just seen this on the stories of one of the fan accounts. Maybe Dec hasn’t got the password either 😅
Going a little serious here. Apologies. But I have noticed he's not posting much on social media since the Euros. It might just be because he has a much bigger following now and has been advised not to do certain things but I love how real he is when he posts stuff. His little rap thingy the other day was so much fun. I hope he hasn't been told to "tone it down" :cry:

• Sad
  • Heart

kria

VIP Member
You must type anal teasers a lot for it to autocorrect Maltesers to that 🤣🤣🤣 I’m sat in the bath crying with laughter 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

jdub

Chatty Member
And this ladies and gents is how we are at 50 threads 🤣😂🤪
I know! He posted a TikTok today and we spent about 5 seconds saying how shit it was that it was recycled content and then moved right along. 😂

• Haha

Geexoxo

VIP Member
All the Malteser talk just reminded me of one of the best ice lollies that ever existed… @StephenTJackson this could be an upgrade from the mini milk for you 😉
9488BACE-0DF6-4411-B566-C7C99921EEAF.jpeg

(Ps NOT my thumb could possibly be chillys tho the state of them nails)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

kria

VIP Member
Big T ‘Oh ffs! Mase has had all the anal teasers again! He knows they’re my favourite!’ 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

jflurker93

VIP Member
My heart 😫😍
Him telling the dog “sitttt, sitttt” and then still giving the treat… then hyping it up.

I love a man that loves dogs 😫
I don’t care about the tracksuit either I just want him, I don’t care what is in his wardrobe at this point 😫

• Heart
  • Haha

User name taken

VIP Member
She definitely unpacks it for them and tells them off for eating it before she’s finished
“Nathan get your mitts off those yoghurts I haven’t even put them in the fridge yet! 🙄
“Boys I got those crisps you both like, don’t eat them all at once”
Loves a mooch in the middle aisle. Maybe that’s where his canisters came from 😂
She’s deffo that mam who says your not allowed to eat the food in the fridge from the Xmas shop until Xmas day 🤣 poor Tone just wants his mini sausages and satay skewers 🤣🤣
Shit!!!!! I'm Debs!🤔

• Haha

Scuffed

VIP Member
Happy 50th guys 💙 WHAT A RIDE ITS BEEN!

im just home from the awards, what a wild Monday night 😂 sadly not at Stamford bridge, but even im not convinced im not Jorginho at this point 👀😂

Just wanted to say, I love this place & our 50th thread feels like an appropriate time for a bit of a love in!

cheers to the laughs, the tears, the washing machines, the band, the album, the playlist, the shlong share, the dreams, the TikTok’s, wet Wednesday, mount me Monday, sweaty Saturday, to uno, the Bentley, to everyone with a nickname, to butternips, the initiation check list, the memes, big tony, the nip, the spit pic, to the FBC!! And to Mason Mount 🥂 thanks for having no idea we exist but thank you for bringing us together

to the next 50! 🥂 Love you all 💙

#FBC4LIFE

• Heart

Bumblebee81

VIP Member
I'm starting to think that maybe Mase would would benefit from US providing HIM content cos we're fucking hilarious :ROFLMAO:

• Haha