Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

keylimepie

VIP Member
Morning everyone! Happy wet Wednesday to you all! Let’s hope it’s raining content later! 😍❤
032FEB52-73D3-4B59-91FD-8C4D12ED9CDA.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

jflurker93

VIP Member
STOP IT NOW
This is giving me groomsmen photo vibes, I need a lie down (I’m already in bed)

F840B257-D875-4715-9C02-6CCEF92303CC.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18

jdub

Chatty Member
Here's to 50! He knows we're the best and he loves us! Even if he doesn't know we exist

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Literally drove home from work and in the hour and a half there’s 4 pages of filth…. Nobody has even mentioned masons (who!?) name on his rave thread 😂

• Haha

Scuffed

VIP Member
Good morning FBC 💙 Happy Wet Wednesday 🌊

No dreams for me I’m afraid, but I am buzzing off the fact that I’ve just manage to arrange to finish work on the 17th Dec and not go back til 6th January! Can hardly contain my excitement 😂

Welcome to the madness @foreverbeginstoday 💙

Hope everyone has a great day 😊

• Heart

MensaBarbie1985

Chatty Member
Do you want to know something funny? I'm listening to a song right now that says "up the ass" in German 😂
Now instead of thinking about one of the singers while listening to it, I'll think about Mason and this thread 🙈😂
If they sing it at the concert in January...dead!
I need to know what that is in German please!

just not sure about the chocolate being… there…. I had a bad experience with a mini milk lolly once so I’ve been put off (no it wasn’t up my bum 😂)

the tree is finally up hurrah! pic of the idiot Christmas cheese stealer for reference…

56B8468F-48EA-4084-B775-F4AB41B3C8AD.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha

Scuffed

VIP Member
@keylimepie I’ve been crying laughing so much my kids have asked me what’s so funny - malteasers are forever more to be known as anal teasers in the Scuffed household! We love you! 💙

• Haha

Bumblebee81

VIP Member
I absolutely LOVE his beautiful face and his little smile but I have to say a little guilty admission now please don't hate me.
It give me great joy to see that that when our noodles smiles he gets these little laughter lines/creases around his eyes. It gives me so much happiness as not only is he so beautiful when he does this, but it makes me feel less like an elder as I hardly have any lines around my eyes. Maybe I should let him know which eye cream I use. 🙈

Thank you everyone for the love! I was called a useless dickhead this morning by my lovely husband. Why? Because I put a cheese sandwich in his pack up rather than a ham one. Now you can see why he’s eternally in the bin.
View attachment 896704
OMG That's awful! next time, make sure the cheese is mouldy, or even better, tell him to bloody make it himself! 🤬
Sending you so much love your way ❤

• Heart

Smca53

VIP Member
Can someone please explain to me how he keeps getting more and more attractive? How is it possible? 🥵🥵🥵 I’m melting

• Heart