Mason Mount #49 Content overload, basements overflowed, Versace suit is a sight to behold

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So sad for Lewandowski. They really created that striker award so they could rob him. :mad::mad: What does he has to do? Does he need to make a pact with the devil? Kill Messi (a joke, teens, a joke)

The leading gossip down here is that he's going to England next year so maybe that.
It was so sad because when I see him I see boy playing in third-league reserves who after an injury was literally kicked out of his club because he's not gonna make it, he's not talented enough. Second place is not what he deserves but it's such a beautiful journey to observe

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Ok, I can do a new thread if you want. I don't think there's much to recap. You going crazy about the suit, the disappointment, and the bit of content that made you happy again πŸ˜‚ But I could check the thread a bit to see if I missed something.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Give me a title while I type, pretty please. And tell me if you want a poll!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.