Mason Mount #49 Content overload, basements overflowed, Versace suit is a sight to behold

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok, I'm done with the recap. Final title? I don't even know what you're taking about right now 🙈 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So did he get to pick the rings out? But then Carlotta had to put them on? 🤣

View attachment 895861
sorry I think this was the photo some people didn’t want to see but I don’t mind the nails so, I guess I’m not that sorry 🤣
The nails are awful, but there is something so sexy about this photo. 🥵🥵🥵
I'm constantly returning to see it again.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Even with his penis fingers I’d still shag him 🥵🥵🥵⚠⚠⚠
Oh yeah I’m not disputing that I’d let him use those fingers on me!
But I’d still love to give him a little manicure I’d just accept payment in the form of shagging

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh yeah I’m not disputing that I’d let him use those fingers on me!
But I’d still love to give him a little manicure I’d just accept payment in the form of shagging
Nothing a bit of cuticle oil couldn’t sort out! I mean The last thing I’m gonna look at is his nails

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I didn’t want anyone to get the ick. I’m sure a bit of oil would sort them out, I’d massage his fingers every night with oil 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I hope someone has taken the razor away, as he’s not allowed to be clean shaven ever again after these photos!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.