Mason Mount #49 Content overload, basements overflowed, Versace suit is a sight to behold

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just imagine him saying that whole speech from Taken to you 😂😂 he has a particular set of skills!
well listen here big T, I've got a particular set of skills too. And I bet your son would enjoy them so just put him on the damn phone and quit being cockblock 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Still shocked at the headline "first time wearing black tie". How? He's 22!
And famous.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m home, kids are settled and we’ve have a good chat and she’s feeling ok! Thanks for the love- she’s getting an early night 😕

What an anticlimax-( not mason he’d never let you down 😉) he’s still looking fine tho

• Heart
Reactions: 18
well listen here big T, I've got a particular set of skills too. And I bet your son would enjoy them so just put him on the damn phone and quit being cockblock 😘
Yeah Big T, shut ya mouth ya daft sausage.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Mason is on, in the side but better than nothing!
Chelsea won best team. Congrats Chelsea fans

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Are they taking the piss? They pretty much spoke to everyone but Mason 😤 Mr P is pissing himself, the ballbag!

Screenshot_20211025-220635_Photos.jpg

• Sad
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Omg glad I got held up doing the Aldi shop if there was barely any Daddy content! Looks peng in the suit though

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That was all a bit meh. Glad I spent my evening doing something productive looking at the beard.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.