Mason Mount #49 Content overload, basements overflowed, Versace suit is a sight to behold

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please stop I can’t breathe at that gif 😂😂😂😂🤣 can I clarify that is NOT me and Little Phil having a ride

• Haha
Reactions: 11
My brain is fried today.

Had an argument in work with someone about fishing.
Chased the dog around the park because he’s a twit.
Bought some halloumi fries from stockports shite version of the christmas markets and threw them in the bin.
Got my nails done and I don’t like them.
Bought a dress and it doesn’t fit.
Watched the ballon d’or red carpet for no reason.
Had a cheese barm cake for tea, need I say more? (not even a mcds one)
I still have the bloody ballon d’or on and they’re talking in different languages and then it’s being translated to french so my head is on 🔥

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Definitely an 8 today. Sat here contemplating all my life choices 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
My brain is fried today.

Had an argument in work with someone about fishing.
Chased the dog around the park because he’s a twit.
Bought some halloumi fries from stockports shite version of the christmas markets and threw them in the bin.
Got my nails done and I don’t like them.
Bought a dress and it doesn’t fit.
Watched the ballon d’or red carpet for no reason.
Had a cheese barm cake for tea, need I say more? (not even a mcds one)
I still have the bloody ballon d’or on and they’re talking in different languages and then it’s being translated to french so my head is on 🔥
In the words of Harvey Price

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.