Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chani10

VIP Member
It's Harry Potter, kids. It's not mean. Read the books and you'll get it 🤗
I wonder if they get that the nickname Chilly comes from his last name. It's a tricky one to understand.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Suder34

VIP Member
So now I’ve got the boys off to school- it’s bloody Baltic out ❄
my dream with Dom - 2 nights in a row ( I wish) night 1 we said hello and last night- I actually sat in his car 🤣 We’re making slow but steady progress 😆 I’m hoping for at least a bit of contact tonight

@MrsM19 welcome back - and if you’ve caught up- you poor thing 😂
Here’s to a good Monday- don’t think I’m ready for mason in a suit looking fit as F this evening - so close to going to bed 🥵

• Haha

kria

VIP Member
And she needed a styling assistant for that too, what did she do? If that was my job I’d have offered to suck his fingers to make sure the rings went on nice and easily. 🥵🤣

• Haha

nellyloz123

VIP Member
Morning all. I can’t believe I’ve not long woke up. I’m blaming Phil for his pig like snoring. Hope those going to any game today have a fab time! I’m still swooning over the suit pics 😍😍😍

• Heart

jflurker93

VIP Member
Ok I’ll show you what I managed to capture today.

First up, who wants to see spicy spit? hehe it’s in the second video!
He also launched that bottle on the sideline and I wanted security to pass it me 🥵🥵

He’s so fit in person!

• Heart

Tabbytiger

VIP Member
Desperate for Mason to come on and score 3 million goals as a big fuck you to Mr TT who is a United supporter

We just fell out badly building IKEA furniture (because he does everything WRONG) so I need some form of revenge Mason come thru x

• Haha
Reactions: 14

jflurker93

VIP Member
Right
I’ve seen Kyle’s socks and Ruben flashed his thigh at me (see the video) and Spicy is looking HOT AF wet through

I also feel like i’m sat in a snow globe

• Haha
  • Heart

amzi

VIP Member
Twitter kicking off cos 30-25 on the list for tonight has been announced and foden is 25th so mason has been rated higher than him and people don’t like it

• Haha

kria

VIP Member
Coochie? Muff? whatever happened to the good old traditional names like fairy, tuppence, ham wallet, baguette bag? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

GGina

VIP Member
Why can't I find Marcus Rashford attractive? Like objectively I can see he's a babe but I can't muster any sexual feelings towards him? Is it because he's a real life angel?

• Haha
  • Heart

keylimepie

VIP Member
I fucking wish 😂😂😂 I did however see Nathan today! 😂 and I was like a star struck teenager 😂😂😂😂 mr isanythingrealanymore was like who’s that. I played it cool and acted like I didn’t see anyone 👀
I would give my kidney to have been you. I am so jealous 😭😭😭😭 Was he wearing a nice outfit though?

Also @Scuffed could I legally get away with disposing of Gerard for using all the hot water in the house? Just had a shower and spent most of it wondering whether I would die of hypothermia.

• Haha