Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bumblebee81

VIP Member
I’m not watching it/ I’m just going to sit here tonight and wait for you all to post content for me 😆

In all honesty watching it might be too much of a step down the “I’m totally obsessed route” for Mr Suder 🤣
I mean he puts up with a lot but not sure he will tolerate it When I would never normally watch it 😐
I'm not going to watch it either in case there is very little footage of our Noddle. I don't want to be left incredibly disappointed from possible lack of content from the actual show, feel like I have fallen down a rabbit hole, can't get back up and have literally wasted 4 hours of my life!
I'll wait for the pics that the Teens are bound to create from any footage that there is 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Scuffed

VIP Member
Good morning FBC!! 💙 Woke up thinking about Mason - there is no way I’m getting over yesterday any time soon! 🥵🥵

Thanks @nellyloz123 for the new thread and @Smca53 for the title!

@calmyourritas thread 1 seems like a lifetime ago - you weren’t wrong, it’s been a hell of a ride!

• Heart
  • Haha

Smca53

VIP Member
I don’t even remember 😂 he was by a Christmas tree…. I just remember walking past and feeling like I’d seen someone I knew. The penny dropped very quickly. He looked good 😛 if you ever want to bin him, I’d take him off your hands
Mason Mount you better bring the Ballon d’Or content tomorrow… they’re starting to fight over little Nath

Grandad being sweet

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

jflurker93

VIP Member
Was this what you saw @jflurker93 ? 🥵
Sorry everyone, it's posting like a bitch again! 😤

nooo that’s the block next to the away fans where all the gobby twats are I think as they have the metal bars in front of them so i wouldn’t have seen him throwing snow back at them!
Little shit 🥵🥵
He threw the water bottle near me, but it wasn’t aggressive like that 😜

He’s so beautiful 😭
Omg forget these footballers I’m in love with this handsome chap 😍
Beautiful & Handsome… but ignorant as soon as he sees another pooch 😂

029DAF43-E187-4B02-8EE2-7E026C1D5C95.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha

QueenL

VIP Member
I love him so much 😭

I would like to personally thank Carlotta for these photos!

So bearing in mind Versace took care of the suit, as the ‘stylist’ she put the rings on him and did his tie? 🤣

I thought about the rings too, like, doesn't he know how to put one? :unsure:
Anyway, Carlotta if you are reading here... we like the suit so just stick to nice outfits, no more awful clothes. Please.

• Haha

izzy93

Happy Monday 🤣 this day will go down in history when the ballon d’or flood hits! Does anyone know if we can watch it somewhere? Like the Grammys or something? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

PunkRocker

VIP Member
I hope Mr P was there to hear this bit! 🤣
He was but I think he was too busy thinking he was King Dick because my mum had also said if I'd taken Mason home to meet her she'd have told me to dump him and she's perfectly happy with the wonderful son-in-law she has 🤔 he's an arse-kissing bastard!

• Haha
  • Wow

Chani10

VIP Member
This reminds me of when I was 16 and my friend and I were going to go to a party and we told everyone. Like everyone. We wouldn't shut up about it. Then we were uninvited to the party and we took photos at home to show everyone at school and pretend we didn't just stay home watching tv 😂

• Haha

belle6161

Just catching up, these threads move fast😂

Think I’m coming down with tonsillitis so it’s a duvet day for me:sleep: really wish mason was here to shag me senseless nurse me back to health 😭

If not I’m sure some matchday content would certainly help the cause 😝

• Heart
  • Sad
  • Haha

Bumblebee81

VIP Member
Morning everyone! Happy Ballon D’Or day!
🤞🏽For lots of suit pics and no intsahoes stories. I’m absolutely ready for this, bring on the flood! 🌊

• Heart