Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rodney2208

VIP Member
Finally back home in non snowy Surrey. Have United got out of our own half yet? I might go and sit back in the car 🙄
A pic from my drive home!
B0078AF2-0C44-40D1-BD49-03B75AC58732.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Smca53

VIP Member
Not me innocently looking for hot photos of Mason on tumblr and having to scroll through shit about one of the fan accounts supposedly banging someone and other accounts asking her what sex is like 😭😭 I just want some fluffy haired Mase, maybe some veiny hands, that’s all I ask for

• Haha

Suder34

VIP Member
I’m not watching it/ I’m just going to sit here tonight and wait for you all to post content for me 😆

In all honesty watching it might be too much of a step down the “I’m totally obsessed route” for Mr Suder 🤣
I mean he puts up with a lot but not sure he will tolerate it When I would never normally watch it 😐

• Haha

kria

VIP Member
I love the fact that they think we’re calling her Voldemort because she looks like him 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Suder34

VIP Member
The girls at the city game must be freezing! It’s snowing quite a bit up there! Get home safe ladies x

• Heart

QueenL

VIP Member
Morning FBC

Hopefully we will get great content later on 🤞

Well, hi there! It's been a long time...

Glad I made back before the big thread 50 but oh my lord, what a day... Bloody United! 😱 This draw felt like a defeat.

I haven't been able to comment but did read all the threads, and voted.

@calmyourritas thanks for the shout out. 🌹

@nellyloz123 thanks for passing on my message. 🙂

@irishgal2013 you are a legend. 🧐

@PunkRocker I saw you falling for 🧚‍♂️

@jflurker93 you are too good. That's all I'm saying...

@keylimepie I hope you are ok after that twat stole your nickname. 🌹

@Smca53 I hope you can find comfort in this thread and take your mind away from the troubles of everyday life. I'm very much the same. ❤ I can't believe it's only 4 months on.

To everyone else: thanks for the laughs and God's gift content.

To the newbies hello and welcome.
Glad to see you back! Hope everything is ok!!

Morning FBC 💙 I’m absolutely freezing - hope we get some hot content to thaw me out.

I’m going to be honest with you guys as you deserve to know the truth. It happened. I‘m not sorry it happened but I know some of you will be disappointed in me. I’m just going to say it. I had a filthy dream about Benjamin. It was inevitable really considering I fell asleep thinking of the beard. He was magnificent and the beard was everything I’d hope it would be. There’s no going back now.

Last night some of the accounts I follow on Tumblr started to 'play' the TikTok trend of how many shots you would need to sleep with an England/PL player....
I was disappointed, most of them didn't like Mase and dumped him with having to be black out drunk with Tink and Ratboy. Also, they don't like Spicy or Dias. What is wrong with them????

• Haha
  • Wow