Mason Mount #49 Content overload, basements overflowed, Versace suit is a sight to behold

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Coochie? Muff? whatever happened to the good old traditional names like fairy, tuppence, ham wallet, baguette bag? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
A girl at the end of the match today asked me to take her photo, I wonder if she was an instahoe.

She then asked if I wanted her to take a photo of me I was like erm no thanks i’m piss wet through love 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 10
A girl at the end of the match today asked me to take her photo, I wonder if she was an instahoe.

She then asked if I wanted her to take a photo of me I was like erm no thanks i’m piss wet through love 😳
If her pose was weird, she was one 😂
And I'm gutted because I was checking where Chelsea played on the 15th of January, because I'll do a quick trip to London for a concert, and it's your match at the Etihad 😂 Well, at least you'll enjoy the match that day. Makes me feel better.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.