Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

QueenL

VIP Member
I don't want to get into 'paper pants' territory again but he must have been wearing pretty long shorts 🤣
This!!! If the tan lines are there he must wear those awful plaid boxers (I think that's what they are called)

At least I hope they are like the ones Marcus' promotes
1638140029931.png

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13

calmyourritas

VIP Member
Fuck I’ve got to be home for 5:50?!?!? IVE COME TO TESCO ON MY WAY HOME

SEE!!! NOW I’M PANICKING. COS I’M GONNA LOSE ME JOB.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

jflurker93

VIP Member
Good Morning to the FBC!

@jdub your dream cheered me up before I went to sleep, sadly no dreams for me though 😭 However I am glad the flap fairy didn’t visit @calmyourritas thanks for reminding me 😂

@MrsM19 Welcome Back 💙

Today was a very cold start driving to work in the snow, I’ve got to walk Winston the dog later too so that should be fun. Why did I volunteer to do this in the winter? 🤔

Fingers, toes, eyes and coochie flaps crossed for delicious content later. Lewis needs to provide us with some BTS footage!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

QueenL

VIP Member
I love this kid

I guess some of them are part of the club even though they don't want to.

Here’s the blozzer smut huns x

Thanks for sharing it, I was starting to go on a horny spiral with all the gifs and photos; and it was going to take me ages to find it!!

• Haha

Chani10

VIP Member
View attachment 894770
If anyone wants to practice German it’s also on skysport.de
To learn how to pronounce the German names. Tuchel would appreciate it. But mostly, it would be poor Robin Koch who appreciates it the most 😂
How childish of me to laugh at people calling him cock 🙈🙈🙈

I think the challenge is can we ramble on enough before this evenings flooding?! So we have a thread 50 ready and waiting 🤣
So...tell me about the weather!! 😂😂

• Haha

Suder34

VIP Member
This!!! If the tan lines are there he must wear those awful plaid boxers (I think that's what they are called)

At least I hope they are like the ones Marcus' promotes
View attachment 894061
And promote them well he does- note the colour too- keeping it united ♥

Sweet dreams ladies, I’m off to fingers legs crossed avoid deflapitation dreams

• Heart
  • Haha

Smca53

VIP Member
So did he get to pick the rings out? But then Carlotta had to put them on? 🤣

1CA35561-AF0B-44EC-9D73-444C2587ACE7.jpeg

sorry I think this was the photo some people didn’t want to see but I don’t mind the nails so, I guess I’m not that sorry 🤣

• Haha

laylavd

VIP Member
Wet and sweaty Mason! 🤤🤤🤤

I would love him to come straight off the pitch, all high from a win, not even shower or anything. And just shove me up against a wall in the stadium corridors and give me the snogging of my life. Getting me all wet from his wet and sweaty kit. Then he can take me somewhere private and let me give him my personal congratulations for a match well won, involving me licking every inch of his sweaty body. Worshipping him, letting him lay back and just savour it.

Before I then sit on his lap, slide his big thick cock into my arse, wrap my arms around his neck, kiss him gently as I slowly start to ride his cock, teasing him, as I ride him painfully slowly, laughing softly as he moans and groans in desperation.

Then he grabs me by my hips and just starts slamming his cock into my arse hard and fast. Me having to grab on to his dripping wet hair as I start moaning in ecstasy. My moans so loud, they are filling the corridors or the stadium and attracting attention from other players.

Then look who swaggers in, Ben Chilwell and Ruben Loftus-Cheek. And they want their big cocks worshipped as well. Well, since they played so well as well, it would be rude not to give them a reward as well.
This was going so well until you mentioned Chilly. 🤣🤣

• Haha