Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SmoochL

Chatty Member
Super proud of Daddy, to be 19th at such young age! And Kjaer 18th! :m:m:m
I really want Jorginho to win it now! If we look at the stats he or Lewandowski should get the award. Everyone but that stupid rat messi,

@Suder34 , sorry to hear that. Sending lots of hugs and love! ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Scuffed

VIP Member
I’m not a huge fan of Carlotta’s work (obvs) but fair play to the girl, she’s pulled a blinder, she gets to quite literally dress the man. I mean I’d rather undress him but either way she gets to touch him 🥵

I know it’s just because of the sun but I’m dying at Thiago’s face
She just looks so smug. I mean good on her for conning her parents in to funding her stalking habit and all that, blah blah blah, but leave the men alone for goodness sake.

• Haha

PunkRocker

VIP Member
I mean....we are improving a bit, her opinions about Ronaldo are on point. And we share the one about TT.
Please, you have to ask her how old she thinks JG is? If she thinks Mase is so old, Jack might be 40 in her eyes 😂 😂
I'll ask next time I see her 😂 She has previously described him as 'that clown with the girly headband' so I don't think she's a fan 🤣

• Haha

GGina

VIP Member
Morning FBC 💙 I’m absolutely freezing - hope we get some hot content to thaw me out.

I’m going to be honest with you guys as you deserve to know the truth. It happened. I‘m not sorry it happened but I know some of you will be disappointed in me. I’m just going to say it. I had a filthy dream about Benjamin. It was inevitable really considering I fell asleep thinking of the beard. He was magnificent and the beard was everything I’d hope it would be. There’s no going back now.

• Haha

PunkRocker

VIP Member
So are you saying Chilly is like Dirty Dancing? In public you hate him but in private you’d carry a watermelon just to get close to him?? 🤔🤔
What I do in private is none of your concern! 😂
If I want to dream about his spaghetti arms, that's my business! 🤣

• Haha

Smca53

VIP Member
We've obviously got some rich ballers on this thread if no-one else is swayed by half a million 🤣 let's hope this bunk up is worth it!
If I got the Mason Mount D I could dine out on that story for life 🤣 And dream of it for the rest of my life! I was about to say money can’t buy dick but I suppose it can, just not Daddy’s🤣

• Haha

kria

VIP Member
We've obviously got some rich ballers on this thread if no-one else is swayed by half a million 🤣 let's hope this bunk up is worth it!
I did think I could take the money, ditch my family and become an instahoe and try and get the shag that way… 🤔🤣

• Haha

jflurker93

VIP Member
My brain is fried today.

Had an argument in work with someone about fishing.
Chased the dog around the park because he’s a twat.
Bought some halloumi fries from stockports shite version of the christmas markets and threw them in the bin.
Got my nails done and I don’t like them.
Bought a dress and it doesn’t fit.
Watched the ballon d’or red carpet for no reason.
Had a cheese barm cake for tea, need I say more? (not even a mcds one)
I still have the bloody ballon d’or on and they’re talking in different languages and then it’s being translated to french so my head is on 🔥

• Sad
  • Heart