Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jflurker93

VIP Member
Morning FBC 💙 I’m absolutely freezing - hope we get some hot content to thaw me out.

I’m going to be honest with you guys as you deserve to know the truth. It happened. I‘m not sorry it happened but I know some of you will be disappointed in me. I’m just going to say it. I had a filthy dream about Benjamin. It was inevitable really considering I fell asleep thinking of the beard. He was magnificent and the beard was everything I’d hope it would be. There’s no going back now.
Welcome to the club 💙

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

Scuffed

VIP Member
Look, I have to die on this Chilly-free hill now. I've been vehement in my dislike and I am too stubborn to change my mind! 🤣
It's like when I was younger, all my mates said that Dirty Dancing was the best film ever. I'd never seen it, said it was crap and refused to watch it. Now I love it but I have to keep up the facade that it's shit! 🤦🏻‍♀️
So unless he goes full-time with the fluffy hair, the lady's not for turning! 😂✌🏻
So are you saying Chilly is like Dirty Dancing? In public you hate him but in private you’d carry a watermelon just to get close to him?? 🤔🤔

• Haha

PunkRocker

VIP Member
We've obviously got some rich ballers on this thread if no-one else is swayed by half a million 🤣 let's hope this bunk up is worth it!

• Haha

jflurker93

VIP Member
I’ve just looked and I’ve now posted 1547 messages on tattle all bar about 5comments on this thread 🤣😂
You lot have corrupted me,
That’s an average of 30 a thread - and does not include the first several threads where I was a different name and was far to obvious who I was 😂

Mine is 3321 and I could probably count on my hands messages in other threads 😳😳

• Haha

jdub

Chatty Member
I forgot to tell you all that I had a Mason related dream last night! I was helping with the GQ photo shoot and @jflurker93 you were there too, but we didn't know each other. You made a comment about something and I was like oh shit...so I spelled out FBC in sign language, you caught on and we squealed like 12 year olds. Then I woke up 😩 Maybe I'll figure out what we were "helping" with tonight 😂

• Haha

laylavd

VIP Member

So bearing in mind Versace took care of the suit, as the ‘stylist’ she put the rings on him and did his tie? 🤣
I'm sure he could put the rings on himself, any excuse to touch him. 🤷🏻‍♀️
I'm not jealous in the slightest...

• Haha

keylimepie

VIP Member
I don’t even remember 😂 he was by a Christmas tree…. I just remember walking past and feeling like I’d seen someone I knew. The penny dropped very quickly. He looked good 😛 if you ever want to bin him, I’d take him off your hands
This could not have even got any better! Nath under the tree!!! My ultimate wish for Christmas! I’m so jealous you got to see him!! I’m glad he looked good and I’ll let you know if I want rid 🤣

Morning all! I fell asleep last night while tattling I hope you all managed to not dream of deflapitation @kria this is brilliant!!!
@MrsM19 So nice to see you back with us! ❤
@PunkRocker I’m sure you’re on about life 6 now considering the biscuit incident 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Smca53

VIP Member
The absence of my boy Benjamin hits that much harder when his replacement is Alonso 🤮

• Haha
  • Heart

jflurker93

VIP Member
Well, I didn't want to say it because then everyone thinks I hate stylists and I just don't understand where you guys get that from :rolleyes: but I showed the photos to a friend who works in fashion and told him she was being praised and he literally said: for what? Choosing which finger each ring goes on?

Oh yeah I’m not thanking her for the styling 😂
Just for posting those lovely photos especially the close up of his veiny hand (that would wrap around my throat nicely)
I think I could have dressed him just as nice and we all know what my fashion can be like at times 😜

• Haha

kria

VIP Member
I'm sure he could put the rings on himself, any excuse to touch him. 🤷🏻‍♀️
I'm not jealous in the slightest...
I’m considering photoshopping myself over the top of her in that ring photo and pretending we’re getting married 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Bumblebee81

VIP Member
I’m not a huge fan of Carlotta’s work (obvs) but fair play to the girl, she’s pulled a blinder, she gets to quite literally dress the man. I mean I’d rather undress him but either way she gets to touch him 🥵
I’d love if the convo in the room was:

Lewis to Carlotta ‘this is really important one which we can’t mess up so could you please step aside this time and let Versace control this one? We can’t have him turning up in a face print suit’

🤣🤣

• Haha

irishgal2013

VIP Member
I learnt tonight where my thirsting for younger guys come from. My mam goes “I don’t watch strictly for the dancing you know” 😂😂😂🙈🙈🙈

• Haha