Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ceejay23

Chatty Member
Need an intervention can't stop looking at Pickys arse. The caption on these said showing detail on Jordan Pickfords gloves. The gloves are not what I'm focusing on 🥵
gettyimages-1236713999-2048x2048.jpg
gettyimages-1355184607-2048x2048.jpg
gettyimages-1235247321-612x612.jpg
gettyimages-1235247321-612x612.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

Bumblebee81

VIP Member
Just thinking, Mop girl's plan to upload an old Paris picture to drop hints and clout chase backfired rather dramatically. Try again love.... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

SmoochL

Chatty Member
Morning FBC 💙 I’m absolutely freezing - hope we get some hot content to thaw me out.

I’m going to be honest with you guys as you deserve to know the truth. It happened. I‘m not sorry it happened but I know some of you will be disappointed in me. I’m just going to say it. I had a filthy dream about Benjamin. It was inevitable really considering I fell asleep thinking of the beard. He was magnificent and the beard was everything I’d hope it would be. There’s no going back now.

At this rate we'll need another carriage by the end of the month.
Welcome!

ECFF9D36-0B14-4F42-9AF5-3DE7952F5292.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

SmoochL

Chatty Member
No Daddy and no Ronaldo, WTF?!
I guess I'll have to watch the match for the football then.

• Haha

irishgal2013

VIP Member
He was but I think he was too busy thinking he was King Dick because my mum had also said if I'd taken Mason home to meet her she'd have told me to dump him and she's perfectly happy with the wonderful son-in-law she has 🤔 he's an arse-kissing bastard!
Whereas my mam the opposite. “A girl go to do what a girl got to do” thanks mam I’ll let you explain to my OH then. 😂😂😂

• Haha

laylavd

VIP Member
One of the stalkers is at it again. None of them look particularly please to see her. 🤬

• Haha
  • Angry

keylimepie

VIP Member
I’ve made a start on the anti chilly wall for all us not aboard the train 🤣🤣🤣

Oh wow did not realise he aimed a rocket launcher 😳😳😳

• Haha
  • Sad