Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cherryshade123

Chatty Member
Right girls I’m out for a few hours Might pop in and out - going to see my sister- she needs some support as her husband has left her and the kids over the weekend ( arsehole- not strong enough For how I feel about him right now! ) 😞
make sure I’ve got some gIt some good pics to come back too I might need them
Sending enormous amounts of love to your sister and children, hope you are all okay. The guy sounds like a right Colossal Unbelievable Nasty Troll

• Heart
Reactions: 12

kria

VIP Member
And now I’m just sat here in a daze thinking about sucking his fingers… 🤤🤤🤤

• Haha

Suder34

VIP Member
No delfapitation or Benjamin dreams here, however I had another dream about My Dom but again absolutely nothing filthy happened 😐

• Haha
This could not have even got any better! Nath under the tree!!! My ultimate wish for Christmas! I’m so jealous you got to see him!! I’m glad he looked good and I’ll let you know if I want rid 🤣

Morning all! I fell asleep last night while tattling I hope you all managed to not dream of deflapitation @kria this is brilliant!!!
@MrsM19 So nice to see you back with us! ❤
@PunkRocker I’m sure you’re on about life 6 now considering the biscuit incident 🤣🤣🤣
Can I be little naths first reserve? You know when you’re busy, or on holiday, or ill. I’ll step in on the duties.

• Haha

calmyourritas

VIP Member
I’ve just looked and I’ve now posted 1547 messages on tattle all bar about 5comments on this thread 🤣😂
You lot have corrupted me,
That’s an average of 30 a thread - and does not include the first several threads where I was a different name and was far to obvious who I was 😂

Don’t look at my message count

• Haha

PunkRocker

VIP Member
Morning all!
Hope everyone had a good Saturday night, I seem to have missed 20 odd pages and a new thread 🙈 I'll assume we didn't get nudes as no-one sent me the boner signal 🤣
I'm definitely Pam 6 this morning, my head hurts 🥴 our boss bought us Bollinger because we won an award this week and much like me if Mason called, it goes down a little too easy 🤣
Off to catch up, have a good one everyone! 💙

• Haha

Smca53

VIP Member
I’m not a huge fan of Carlotta’s work (obvs) but fair play to the girl, she’s pulled a blinder, she gets to quite literally dress the man. I mean I’d rather undress him but either way she gets to touch him 🥵

One of the stalkers is at it again. None of them look particularly please to see her. 🤬

I know it’s just because of the sun but I’m dying at Thiago’s face

• Haha
  • Sad

kria

VIP Member
Harry may have a bad cough but he’s a bloody genius! A new born baby that can talk! 🤣🤣🤣
6323CB0D-3D08-4F2A-A0F8-4AC33704CDA7.png

C1B1E576-F597-4D46-A6D3-A906D8C26485.png

• Haha
  • Wow

PunkRocker

VIP Member
Punkie is firmly on board she’s just lying to everyone (and to herself) x
Look, I have to die on this Chilly-free hill now. I've been vehement in my dislike and I am too stubborn to change my mind! 🤣
It's like when I was younger, all my mates said that Dirty Dancing was the best film ever. I'd never seen it, said it was crap and refused to watch it. Now I love it but I have to keep up the facade that it's shit! 🤦🏻‍♀️
So unless he goes full-time with the fluffy hair, the lady's not for turning! 😂✌🏻

• Haha