Mason Mount #48 Hair threat gave us a scare, Punky's vigorous biscuit dunking was more than she could bear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My Mum did follow up the shade earlier with 'I've not seen you smile like this in a long time so Mason and group chat (she means you guys) must be giving you joy.' ❤

I'm sorry if this has been shared earlier but I'm an emotional mess. 😢

Screenshot_20211127-131208_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I swear all I’ve done all day is think about Mason in that suit. All the live long day. Nice work Mara 🤦🏻‍♀️
I actually just want to go bed and cry because Mase doesn’t know I exist🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
What a day it's been and it's only 6:30pm. Lord/Mase have mercy on us elders!
When my friend saw me this morning she asked me why was I in such a good mood!? I couldn't tell her the truth (that it was just because of 3 pictures of a 22 year old footballer), just said I slept good.

Thankfully I took Monday off, I can prepare myself for the hotness. Should I take Tuesday off too?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Love Big T’s PR strategy to flood the internet with content to distract from the article 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I actually just want to go bed and cry because Mase doesn’t know I exist🤣🤣🤣
It’s just so upsetting that the man I want to have sex with more than any other man in the world, after Mr Scuffed obvs (that’s a lie), doesn’t even know my name. Thank god I have you guys to share in my pain 😭😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It’s just so upsetting that the man I want to have sex with more than any other man in the world, after Mr Scuffed obvs (that’s a lie), doesn’t even know my name. Thank god I have you guys to share in my pain 😭😂😂
I’m an emotional wreck. Why is life so unfair 😫😫😫

I’ve just watched all the ones after the period one and what a ride I don’t know what to say tbh
Oh Christ, I just watched the next one. Things took quite the turn all of a sudden 😳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I’m an emotional wreck. Why is life so unfair 😫😫😫

Oh Christ, I just watched the next one. Things took quite the turn all of a sudden 😳
I mean… I’m just confused. She definitely has a thing about her period anyway if you watch the others

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I for real got my period this morning, should I DM Mase to tell me what should I do? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don't like superhero movies 😂 but thanks!
I'll go on imdb and see what they offer me.
I was just going to say that people really liked Eternals but that's not an option.
I haven't watched any new films recently, trying to catch up with the 1000 things that are on my lists.

But....can you and @izzy93 recommend me some German TV shows/films?? Pleasee!!

What the duck did I just read?!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.