Mason Mount #48 Hair threat gave us a scare, Punky's vigorous biscuit dunking was more than she could bear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but my brain has only just got my head around this.... while Mase was in Paris on his lads holiday with Nath, Mop girl was in Madrid and this is very evident on her IG, correct? Surely step 1 of basics journalism is to make sure that the people shagging are actually in the same country together at the same time? This is such bad journalism and makes me angry 🤯 Here's hoping that none of the other trashy tabloids pick up on the story in the morning and it may then disappear into the mist...FFS!

oh. my. god.

guess who has just messaged me at 1.20am saying:
was in the pub earlier and had flash backs to that time you were there and made me miss my kebabs, sad times 😞

Im guessing its not IT Marc?

Reactions: 5
Sorry but my brain has only just got my head around this.... while Mase was in Paris on his lads holiday with Nath, Mop girl was in Madrid and this is very evident on her IG, correct? Surely step 1 of basics journalism is to make sure that the people shagging are actually in the same country together at the same time? This is such bad journalism and makes me angry 🤯 Here's hoping that none of the other trashy tabloids pick up on the story in the morning and it may then disappear into the mist...FFS!

they only saw her biography on instagram, Mason's photo in a restaurant and joined the story, if they had read Tattle they would realize that she was not in Paris, most likely they read the theory on Tumblr

Reactions: 7
Get in there @jflurker93 🤣

I was thoroughly enjoying this video UNTIL THE END…. Also the comment below made me laugh a lot

12455733-EAB8-42DD-A642-B73C914C840B.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Dying at the article made it sound like a friendship. If in doubt just say they are friends.

“Their friendship began” Has it even got going 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Dying at the article made it sound like a friendship. If in doubt just say they are friends.

that’s the bit that made laugh because I thought they might not have even spoke to each other yet, probably just a few 🔥 reactions. dipping his toes in the PIM Pool

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They're trying to produce receipts, make assumptions and cover their arses at the same time

annnnnnddddd, what did you reply???
If that’s their receipts I hate to see what the produce if they ran a story on Maria who actually commented on his posts. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11

As someone already said, the guy hasn’t even learned enough French yet to properly slide in the DMs ffs give him time

• Haha
Reactions: 11
As someone already said, the guy hasn’t even learned enough French yet to properly slide in the DMs ffs give him time
He still toe dipping with Maria and Danielle atm. So he ain’t putting his footballs in one goal just yet 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
annnnnnddddd, what did you reply???
“What the hell are you talking about?”

I mean… it’s literally drunk chat about kebabs, so either I’ve been majorly friendzoned or hes really tit at flirting 😂😂😂

He still toe dipping with Maria and Danielle atm. So he ain’t putting his footballs in one goal just yet 😂
I literally just did that sound “hehe nice” to your football goal joke 😂

that was me 😂 I’m not sure a simple bonjour would cut it tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.