Mason Mount #48 Hair threat gave us a scare, Punky's vigorous biscuit dunking was more than she could bear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t know if that has been said before but the guy that auctions off masons shirt has a tanning salon ( probably the source for Masons ongoing tan) and for whatever reason I find it absolutely hilarious.. maybe because here in Germany tanning salons are not the most „fancy“ places 🤣🤣
Fellow German? :eek::eek:
Not the most fancy is a nice way to put it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Well, if it makes any of you feel better, I’ve been crying in bed most of the morning because my sickness has come back worse than ever and I’ve spent the past 4 hours unable to move without heaving and almost throwing up

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Well, if it makes any of you feel better, I’ve been crying in bed most of the morning because my sickness has come back worse than ever and I’ve spent the past 4 hours unable to move without heaving and almost throwing up
Sending lots of love, that sounds really tough 😔 hope you feel better soon xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I don’t know if this is any help but ginger nuts are quite good for when you are feeling the morning sickness ❤

• Heart
Train in a tutu? I want to see that 😂
This sounds like something Tommy T would do, right? It's not just me thinking that 😂

I hope naughty boy Mase is on stadium guide punishment when I go in December 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
So sorry to hear that. Sending you a big hug ❤ I hope you feel better soon.

• Heart
Hope you feel better soon❤❤

• Heart
I don’t know if this is any help but ginger nuts are quite good for when you are feeling the morning sickness ❤
I second this!! When I get nausea from my anxiety I live on them!! (Just don’t dunk them in your tea too hard!) also try sucking on mints if you can! @calmyourritas hope you feel better soon ❤❤

• Heart
Oh dear 🤕 hope you and baby Rita are okay and it eases soon! Hope Mr R is looking after you x

• Heart
Fellow German? :eek::eek:
Not the most fancy is a nice way to put it 😂
Hallöchen! Ich wollte nicht unhöflich sein und hier auf Deutsch schreiben aber musste so lachen bei dem Sonnenstudio Typen - next step: Würstchenbude versteigert seinen Matchball 🤣 (sorry I don’t want to be rude and write in German - I just made a quick joke) back to English ✌

• Haha
Hallöchen! Ich wollte nicht unhöflich sein und hier auf Deutsch schreiben aber musste so lachen bei dem Sonnenstudio Typen - next step: Würstchenbude versteigert seinen Matchball 🤣 (sorry I don’t want to be rude and write in German - I just made a quick joke) back to English ✌
Dying! 😂 😂 😂

Reactions: 2
Big hugs lovely lady ❤ Completely agree about the ginger biscuits. I know it’s not much comfort when you feel like tit but it will all be worth it ❤🌈

• Heart
I remember doing German at school and I’m trying to work out what was said but struggling. For some reason the only word that stuck with me was kúli 🤣 and mein geburtstag ist der sechzehnte märz

• Haha
I remember doing German at school and I’m trying to work out what was said but struggling. For some reason the only word that stuck with me was kúli 🤣 and mein geburtstag ist der sechzehnte märz
😂 so keeping in mind that tanning salons are quite questionable place in Germany i joked that the neyt step for mason is to auction his match ball off through a „Würstchenbude“ which is like a small snack shop for sausages 😂So bad at explaining it .. but it’s one step below a tanning salon

• Haha
Can I just point out that Daddy doesn’t mention CR7 but Messi 🥰 @PunkRocker
The sad thing is that all of them still like him, they just aren't going to say anything now that he plays for a PL team. Not that I'm complaining much, but I rather they didn't like him at all!!

@Isanythingrealanymore @Smca53 and @nellyloz123 loving the new pics!!

Sorry to hear that, hope it passes soon! Sending you and mini Rita lots of love ❤ ❤

I understood more than half of it, guess my German lessons are working, thank God!! :m:m
Does unhöflich mean rude or somehting similar?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
😂 so keeping in mind that tanning salons are quite questionable place in Germany i joked that the neyt step for mason is to auction his match ball off through a „Würstchenbude“ which is like a small snack shop for sausages 😂So bad at explaining it .. but it’s one step below a tanning salon
Is that like Germans version of Greggs? 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The sad thing is that all of them still like him, they just aren't going to say anything now that he plays for a PL team. Not that I'm complaining much, but I rather they didn't like him at all!!

@Isanythingrealanymore @Smca53 and @nellyloz123 loving the new pics!!

Sorry to hear that, hope it passes soon! Sending you and mini Rita lots of love ❤ ❤

I understood more than half of it, guess my German lessons are working, thank God!! :m:m
Does unhöflich mean rude or somehting similar?
Correct unhöflich = rude

• Heart
Reactions: 3
You wanted to make sure everyone knew when to buy you presents 😂 smart!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.