Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jflurker93

VIP Member
Can you imagine living a life where you follow someone on instagram and possibly havent even spoken to them yet… you’ve been waiting for the right insta story to react to, but then there’s a news article that your dating 😂😂😂😂

Like ffs this is awkward lol

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Suder34

VIP Member
I sent mumma Jill that pic- she text back that she now sees what I mean about him and that he indeed is very handsome
at least she no longer thinks he is a child!
might be signing her up to the FBC 🤣😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

nellyloz123

VIP Member
Lmao no I can’t believe a “journalist” has actually submitted and a newspaper has printed a tumblr teen story to national press. Wtaf. 🤣🤣

• Haha

Chani10

VIP Member
Teens are hilarious 😂
He doesn't need the whole of England sexualising him, ok? Just leave that to the foreigners :m

The funny thing is that they do think they have a chance with him despite that being illegal because they're 14 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

laylavd

VIP Member
🥰 this is perfect 🥰

Screenshot_20211127-181452_Instagram.jpg

I'm 100% being trolled now. Dan Walker is dancing on Strictly in an undone bowtie, white shirt and black dress pants. I'm not hot for him but the outfit is what I've been daydreaming about all day.

• Heart

Bumblebee81

VIP Member
News articles implying he pulled out of the England squad to go shag some model in Paris are not fitting with the Chelsea poster boy image 😬
Not to be greenbush or anything but this and the transfer articles are quite damaging for our weirdo noodle, feel sorry for him. All because he had gammy teeth....

• Sad
  • Wow

Smca53

VIP Member
I do have to wonder though, why this particular girl and why now? There have been loads of other girls with arguably stronger “links” that have been discussed here, this one seems so random to write about?

Either way,

470C8C4E-99A9-4989-8040-EC2A873C4FFF.jpeg

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Men in suits always look better than they do in anything else.

Put a man who looks as perfect and Daddy as Mason and I'm pretty sure I'm gonna ruin my dick today with how arousing Daddy Mason looks in his tux. All with perfect hair, gorgeous smile with those pearly whites, perfect stubble. And just looking stunning.

I just hope he has a good tailor, because I can't guarantee no damage to the suit when I Rip it off him to ride the life out of his daddy cock.

• Haha
  • Heart

Bumblebee81

VIP Member
I’m late to the party here, I’m walking down the street nearly walked into a lamppost can’t tell you the number of puddles I’ve walked through my shoes are soaked and all beacuse of
THE SUIT, THE SUIT, THE SUIT 🥵🥵🥵🥵

• Haha
  • Heart

Suder34

VIP Member
I know we’re a mason page but do you know what I couldn’t care less who he’s dating ( unless it’s me 🤗) or not dating.
as long as he’s happy, playing well ( not too well this weekend tho! ) and keeps the fluff and a beard then I’m happy,
The rest is irrelevant to me 🙃

• Heart

Smca53

VIP Member
Can you imagine living a life where you follow someone on instagram and possibly havent even spoken to them yet… you’ve been waiting for the right insta story to react to, but then there’s a news article that your dating 😂😂😂😂

Like ffs this is awkward lol
Exactly what I was thinking, kinda ruins it before you’ve even had the chance! Mental

Also annoys me that this gives Voldy new exposure lol 🤮

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 15

keylimepie

VIP Member
Just read The S*n article and it’s a lot of if’s, buts and maybes. What a waste of time printing that! I think Debs’ £3 a week pocket money is not needed just yet based on that journalistic masterpiece 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15