Mason Mount #48 Hair threat gave us a scare, Punky's vigorous biscuit dunking was more than she could bear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didnt know i need your promission on where to be i say what i wanna say as you saying what you like to say you can like it or not so be it i dont care but just because it bothera you doesnt mean i wont say it deal with it you are are grown women right?
You can say what you want Edaz but we’re respectfully trying to say you won’t get a reaction from any of us as we don’t care so it’s pretty irrelevant to bring anything like that up on this thread…
You of course can carry on as we all love sending the Memes…

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I mean, this isn't the MET Gala so it could be the one he wears for the event. It wouldn't be that big of a deal to show it before actually wearing it for the event. But, normally, they would use a reject for the shoot to promote the brand and then wear the one they choose for the gala.
If it turns out that is the reject I don’t think my heart is ready for the real thing

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
You can say what you want Edaz but we’re respectfully trying to say you won’t get a reaction from any of us as we don’t care so it’s pretty irrelevant to bring anything like that up on this thread…
You of course can carry on as we all love sending the Memes…
Im not trying to get a reaction from anyone i dont need it im just writing what i wanna write if someone feels its matching to their thoughts they can reaply if not that is okay everyone can do as they please . and sending memes by the way is a react

@Chani10 I do love burgundy on other people but my mum has it constantly so it just never appeals for me to have it. I’ve had nude for a while now so, maybe I’ll get red seen as though it’s christmas 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Im not trying to get a reaction from anyone i dont need it im just writing what i wanna write if someone feels its matching to their thoughts they can reaply if not that is okay everyone can do as they please . and sending memes by the way is a react
Fair enough..

• Haha
Reactions: 3
In other news, I’ve just ate some chocolate keks with tee, trying to decide what colour nails to get later.
I had a pan au chocolat for breakfast, to channel my inner french girl ready to woo mason

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I didnt know i need your promission on where to be i say what i wanna say as you saying what you like to say you can like it or not so be it i dont care but just because it bothera you doesnt mean i wont say it deal with it you are are grown women right?
You are right, you don’t need my permission to post anything but this is a rave thread. We ‘Rave’ about Mason. I am a grown woman absolutely but when you contribute only with statements than can be deemed provocative or inciting, then I will say something. You were rude to @irishgal2013 and I thought it wasn’t called for.

• Heart
Right I've got to pay attention to my Mum but I've already got to thinking about the end of the night when Mason is looking at bit dishevelled with his bow tie is undone and hanging round his neck and it is making me feel feral.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Right I've got to pay attention to my Mum but I've already got to thinking about the end of the night when Mason's looking at bit dishevelled with his bow tie is undone and hanging round his neck and it is making me feel feral.

Oh god there I go again

• Haha
  • Heart
Train in a tutu? I want to see that 😂
This sounds like something Tommy T would do, right? It's not just me thinking that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Don’t know if that has been said before but the guy that auctions off masons shirt has a tanning salon ( probably the source for Masons ongoing tan) and for whatever reason I find it absolutely hilarious.. maybe because here in Germany tanning salons are not the most „fancy“ places 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.