Mason Mount #47 We don’t really care who he follows or who follows him... we just want him to ruin us!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Mase, please, we don't have all day.....Hurry up!!

If he makes us wait until tomorrow and then wear his smurf hat at training

We will have to join one of your teammates, as if we don't do that on a daily basis.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Someone tell me, are those training photos from today? Because the barbers said he went there this morning I’m confused

Maybe it will be insignificant change, just like a little trim. All this drama for nothing!
I'm scared If I get in the shower I'll miss the big reveal.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Maybe it will be insignificant change, just like a little trim. All this drama for nothing!
I'm scared If I get in the shower I'll miss the big reveal.
Same! Came upstairs to have one and I’ve just sat on the bed instead 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
He’s had MCFC shaved into the side ready to announce his transfer… don’t shoot the messenger 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I CANT HANDLE THE SUSPENSE

I need to make dinner but I’m scared the photo drops and I can’t face any food afterwards tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 11

I need to make dinner but I’m scared the photo drops and I can’t face any food afterwards tbh
Let’s pass some time by talking about how much Mase loved me in your dream.. 🤣

• Haha
Let’s pass some time by talking about how much Mase loved me in your dream.. 🤣
It was awful Kria there was so much PDA, I was fuming, I can’t even pull him in my own dreams :mad:

• Haha
  • Heart
I feel like the post hes put up is the post he was tapping on about…

He said new post coming this evening, guess who came to the shop this morning?

Then he’s out the photo up later on.

😑 annoying prick

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6

I’m just back from parents evening and really thought I’d be walking in to some barbershop butchering of the fluffy hair. Feels a bit like no news is good news.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.