Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nellyloz123

VIP Member
i ordered for my kids...2 PSG, 1Tottenham 🙄...I think they are sitting on a boat in a port on west coast. No shipping updates in 2 weeks 😩

and yes. I'm scared he's done something crazy 😳
Yeah mine was the same but Royal Mail Will text you when it gets to the uk!

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Rodney2208

VIP Member
Let’s have some Dec to pass the time waiting for Mase and his big reveal

THANKYOU! I’ve been trying to distract myself with the football, but he’s not even playing 🤷🏼‍♀️ And all I can think about is Masons hair 🤣

• Haha

irishgal2013

VIP Member
I’ve been trying to order a load of stuff but my bank won’t allow it, saying they won’t verify the payment. Pricks! How long did they take to come? Am I too late for Xmas now?
I ordered on 18th of October and came today. That was standard shipping. There is a fast shipping so might get it for Xmas.

• Heart

kria

VIP Member
Maybe it will be insignificant change, just like a little trim. All this drama for nothing!
I'm scared If I get in the shower I'll miss the big reveal.
Same! Came upstairs to have one and I’ve just sat on the bed instead 🤣

• Haha

nellyloz123

VIP Member
Happy Friday all! Hope everyone has a lush day! It’s Mr Jones birthday today so will have to pay him some attention today 🤣
Not Mason related but I see Sasha has signed with a modelling agency. Maybe she will have the balls to leave jack now she’s a “top model”. I know I can’t talk and she’s very pretty but she’s not supermodel material like your Naomi or Kate Moss!

• Heart