Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Smca53

VIP Member
Morning FBC! Happy Wet Wednesday, hope you have a nice morning! ❤ ❤

Some Mase from last night to start the day

And the tumblr account that is a potential FBC member!

I’m downright obsessed with the tongue of a 22 year old man that I’ll never meet 😛💙

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

cherryshade123

Chatty Member
I have my reasons for going off. First it was the crabs bullshit, then it was the stupid pregnancy rumours, then it was the drug lollys. You lot have no idea how these remarks have actually gotten to me in person. I have had people in actuality look at me whith these thoughts cause they saw it on here, this was after I invited you guys out. I wouldnt have said anything about the grabs thing, but like ive said people outside of this platform started believing it
WE DON'T EVEN KNOW OR CARE WHO YOU FUCKING ARE!!!

• Heart
  • Haha

Geexoxo

VIP Member
I have my reasons for going off. First it was the crabs bullshit, then it was the stupid pregnancy rumours, then it was the drug lollys. You lot have no idea how these remarks have actually gotten to me in person. I have had people in actuality look at me whith these thoughts cause they saw it on here, this was after I invited you guys out. I wouldnt have said anything about the grabs thing, but like ive said people outside of this platform started believing it
i would just like to clear my name in this I’ve never said anything about drugs or crabs ✌🏻Still love u tho hun (also my mum really likes you/fancies you so I’d be kicked out if I ever dared say anything bad about you. Do you wanna be my step dad? She’s single)

• Haha
  • Heart

kria

VIP Member
He’s going to them? What a desperate little beg you are Mason Mount 😂
He’ll be in the papers soon because he’s just following them all around ‘Mason Mount stalking international instahoes’

• Haha

jflurker93

VIP Member
ok.... in order to try and diffuse the thread a little, let me tell you about my predicament and you can either tell me to bog off or help a girl out....

I've been texting this guy... I've known him for about 10 years. He's 3 years younger than me and really wants to meet up have sex. He's my old work colleague and friend's nephew ( I haven't spoken to her in over 5 years but still consider her a friend) I want to meet him shag him senseless but worried I might be crossing a line with the friend. My gut is saying no, but other parts are saying go for it. I am under no illusions that it would be nothing more than sex as he's not capable of anything more. what should I do?

Ok I have a question.

When you say he’s not capable of more, do you mean he’s not a relationship person?
Just checking he’s not already taken 🤣

But go for it otherwise.
Go get that D and pretend he’s Mason the whole time ☺

• Haha
  • Heart

Bumblebee81

VIP Member
ok.... in order to try and diffuse the thread a little, let me tell you about my predicament and you can either tell me to bog off or help a girl out....

I've been texting this guy... I've known him for about 10 years. He's 3 years younger than me and really wants to meet up have sex. He's my old work colleague and friend's nephew ( I haven't spoken to her in over 5 years but still consider her a friend) I want to meet him shag him senseless but worried I might be crossing a line with the friend. My gut is saying no, but other parts are saying go for it. I am under no illusions that it would be nothing more than sex as he's not capable of anything more. what should I do?

• Heart
  • Wow

kria

VIP Member
Morning all! Happy Wednesday! I’m still not recovered from this bug I’ve got (and I’ve completely lost my voice now which is great 🙄) and I’m not sure I’ll ever recover from Deccers last night! 🤣 I will be spending today in the same way I’ve spent the last few days - being a sofa pet, tattling and making gifs, with the added task of drooling over that new towel photo… 🥵🥵🥵 Good work Mase, good work…

1637740917431.gif

• Heart
  • Haha