Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kria

VIP Member
This Paris girl seems to give no shits about footballers, though 😂 she only follows Sergi Roberto and I'm guessing it is because of his wife.

But imagine he was actually there at the same time as me 🙈🙈 I would have been dropping my bf's hand and asking him to say he was my friend 😂😂
‘Shit! That’s Mason!’

• Haha
Reactions: 10

jflurker93

VIP Member
I mean I know what I’d do.

I don’t make anyone wait, partly because I’m a hoe but partly because I am not getting invested and then it turning out to be a bad shag or he’s got a button mushroom.

I really hate mushrooms too.

Ok, shagging on the first night then 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Bumblebee81

VIP Member
Sammy didn’t show a lot until the last video of them coming home. It was more just hands in restaurants and places. Also I can blame mason for showing his phone cover on the teeth video I was able to match up to pic the friend took in a restaurant of the food. 😂😂😂😭😭😭 I put the date as you can see I wasn’t on a bullshit
Can i just say that this needs to go in the WIKI as 'what a good job looks like' in terms of showing receipts.....👏

• Heart
  • Haha

kria

VIP Member
You can make Macbeth work though.

"Look, like the innocent flower, but be the serpent beneath it." Sounds like Mason's cock underneath his Chelsea kit.

"It is too full o’ the milk of human kindness." My arse when Mason is done.

"A little water clears us of this deed." We both need a good shower to clean us of the sweat and cum after marathon session.

"Leave no rubs nor botches in the work." Gotta make sure Mason is well spent at the end of the night, gotta get them balls well drained of cum.

"Is this a dagger which I see before me," Oh, no, it's just Mason's big cock.

"We have scorched the snake, not killed it." We've ridden Mason's cock so hard he's red raw. He's gonna need a day to recover. 😆
Wow! It’s been a mad day but I was not expecting a Macbeth/Mason Mount mash up 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

kria

VIP Member
Sammy didn’t show a lot until the last video of them coming home. It was more just hands in restaurants and places. Also I can blame mason for showing his phone cover on the teeth video I was able to match up to pic the friend took in a restaurant of the food. 😂😂😂😭😭😭 I put the date as you can see I wasn’t on a bullshit
3335DE6B-A1E8-4DE4-88CE-DD534ECFB0E6.gif

• Haha

Suder34

VIP Member
Twitter and papers are saying Tink could have an ACL so 6-9 months, not confirmed by chelsea yet
I mean I wouldn’t board his train but I wouldn’t wish that injury on him ( as I suspect he’s a very nice chap really)

The last thing I want to say on the whole Zaza shitshow earlier is that a part of me is sooooo relived that whoever it is pretended to be Tink and not Mason, as it would break my heart to think our little noodle was that rude to people.

MASON WOULD DEFINITELY NEVER! 🥰
Zaza who?

• Sad
  • Heart
  • Haha

jflurker93

VIP Member
I was watching that reel and someone was trying to talk to me at work and I literally was nearly drooling and blanking them… not now please i’m busy.

Right so I think I’ll make the fic a shag on the first night but we wake up expecting to be kicked out after our one night stand but the kicking out part never comes because he’s a sweetheart and loves us 🥰
But we pie him off for a bit after because y’know, footballers have bad reps and all that.

• Heart