Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

irishgal2013

VIP Member
Sammy didn’t show a lot until the last video of them coming home. It was more just hands in restaurants and places. Also I can blame mason for showing his phone cover on the teeth video I was able to match up to pic the friend took in a restaurant of the food. 😂😂😂😭😭😭 I put the date as you can see I wasn’t on a bullshit

Attachments

• 46.7 KB
    • Heart
    • Haha
    Reactions: 12

Rodney2208

VIP Member
    HOLD THE FRONT PAGE
    Single man skives work goes to Paris and follows a girl who 📍Paris… that’s it they are married!

• Haha

irishgal2013

VIP Member
    For God's sake! Now we're missing out on actual Irish fax because people think a trip means a hook up which means a proposal which means a transfer! 😂

Sorry I do love you all but just felt I knew what it would turn into. Thought people had a enough with all the Portugal chat for one week. 😂😂😂😂

• Haha

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
    Butternips saw us swerving into Decs lane and let him know he needed to get something posted quick 😂
    He needs to know that I would take him and Deccers at the same time. I don't pick and choose, it can just be a free for all on my arse and throat.

• Haha

Chani10

VIP Member
    Is now a bad time to share that I had a dream last night that Jack Grealish and I were reading to small school children

He was really good at the books with the big pictures tbf
    Are there books without big pictures?

https___s3-images.sportbible.com_s3_content_52565de060ccf36c55badbed87632d7d.jpg

• Haha

Bumblebee81

VIP Member
    New thread title idea:

Daddy's Paris trip left the tumbler teens in tatters and the FBC discovered that Zazamagic has no manners

• Haha
    • Heart

MensaBarbie1985

Chatty Member
    Ahh lovelies I’m so sorry, I promise I’ll read it all next time! @keylimepie we all love you and hope you’re ok ❤

@MrsGrealish well done for taking the initiative! (And you’re a Laura too 😘)

Not wishing to bring down the mood again with my dilemma but I don’t have many safe spaces so…

I have HSV2… had it 5 years, ex genuinely didn’t know he had it to start with and I take no offence with any of the STD chat 😂 however potential new shag is someone who used to be a close friend and we share other close friends… I’m worried how to bring this up and also worried he might tell someone. I’ve never had to disclose to anyone who wasn’t a potential relationship before…

• Heart
    Reactions: 11
    This Paris girl seems to give no shits about footballers, though 😂 she only follows Sergi Roberto and I'm guessing it is because of his wife.

But imagine he was actually there at the same time as me 🙈🙈 I would have been dropping my bf's hand and asking him to say he was my friend 😂😂
    She’s followed by some of the love islanders from series past so I guess there’s some link there 🤷🏻‍♀️

I last went to Paris in 1998, I was 6. Mason wasn’t born. If that doesn’t mean we’re married now, I don’t know what does!!

• Haha

Rodney2208

VIP Member
    Long time lurker here from the dark side (grealish thread😆), but I can’t lie I have recently taken a bit of a liking towards Mason must be all that tumblr smut😂, just wanted to say hi you seem like a lovely bunch!
    Welcome to the family! I came across from the dark side a few months back, and I bloody love it here!

• Heart