Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PunkRocker

VIP Member
I'm literally the only person who said this? 🤣
I commend your sense of restraint 🤣 in real life I'd be more of a make him wait person, I'm Four Date Reid (Scrubs reference incase no-one gets it!)
But for Mason, like someone said it could be a one-off opportunity and it's better to have fucked and lost than never to have fucked at all 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

jdub

Chatty Member
Anyway, I think i’m going to do a throwback fic for the xmas ones, from the night we / readers meet mase out in London.

So, do we shag him the first night and then play hard to get after or make him wait… and see where it goes? 🤔
Now this is a dicklemma...

on one hand I'd probably try to throw it on him first thing just in case it's the only chance I get...but if you make him wait a bit gives you the chance to show off your wifey material skills.

• Haha

GGina

VIP Member
I have to admit I’m proper chuckling at naughty Mase in Paris when he’s off sick from England duties

Ringing Gareth like

meanwhile he’s gobbling a baguette under the Eiffel Tower 🥖

Last edited:
  • Haha

PunkRocker

VIP Member
Putting me on the spot here!😂

To be honest would probably give them all a go 😭excluding Kyle Walker can’t get behind that 🤢

In no particular order, mason, stones, grealish, tink

Bit rogue for the last one but Conor coady, I’m from a family of wolves fans and he is an absolute sweetheart❤
I saw a TikTok of Coady surprising a boy who's being bullied and it was very sweet 🥰

• Heart

Rodney2208

VIP Member
Nope, I refuse to believe it because Mase would never be so dishonest - and also, there is no such thing as a ‘sports choreographer’ so it’s clearly all made up 🤷🏻‍♀️
Sadly it is, I’ve seen them “work” 🙄 I believed it until I saw them on this Morning the next day and she said that she got the shirt because she had waved at Mason on the team bus and he must of recognised her.. a likely tale!

jeeeez what has happened since I went to do some “work”

On a singyourdialect update, Dave the SM admin said he didn’t have the authority to allow me so I went and saw the big boss whilst showing him the screen shots of me, Deccers and Shakira and playing him the RiceRiceBaby video. He thinks its a fab idea, but thinks that I need to find someone high profile 🙄 and he’s also concerned that my song rap choice may not be appropriate 🤷🏼‍♀️ So I’m off to pester some really boring people in the area I work in 😶

I thought I was getting engaged in Paris, imagine it’s your 3rd year anniversary and you’re taken off to Paris for the weekend, and have dinner over looking the Eiffel Tower at night.. and nothing happened… 🤣

• Haha

Rodney2208

VIP Member
Currently wondering if Mr R (old Mr R not my new Spicey Mr R) wants to go an stay in the Chelsea Team hotel for his birthday on the 15 Dec when they are playing at home 🤣🤣

• Haha

User name taken

VIP Member
Whenever I see Dec I remember the post that said 'If Lauren isn't climbing him like a tree every night then shame on her!' 🤣
I can't remember who it was so if it was you then let me know because honestly it brightens my day every time I think of it 😂
It was me and I still stand by that statement!😏

• Haha
  • Heart

laylavd

VIP Member
I commend your sense of restraint 🤣 in real life I'd be more of a make him wait person, I'm Four Date Reid (Scrubs reference incase no-one gets it!)
But for Mason, like someone said it could be a one-off opportunity and it's better to have fucked and lost than never to have fucked at all 🤷🏻‍♀️😂
If it was only ever going to be a one night thing I'd obviously drop my knickers in a heartbeat.
If we met and it could move on to something else I'd make him wait. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart