Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rodney2208

VIP Member
Anyway, I’m off to do some work and pester flirt with the social media admin to see if he will let me log in on the Twitter account for singyourdialect tomorrow night 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10

GGina

VIP Member
Realistically I have no desire to go further than a shag with a footballer (can’t think of anything worse than being a WAG) so I’m definitely smashing him first night 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

PunkRocker

VIP Member
ok.... in order to try and diffuse the thread a little, let me tell you about my predicament and you can either tell me to bog off or help a girl out....

I've been texting this guy... I've known him for about 10 years. He's 3 years younger than me and really wants to meet up have sex. He's my old work colleague and friend's nephew ( I haven't spoken to her in over 5 years but still consider her a friend) I want to meet him shag him senseless but worried I might be crossing a line with the friend. My gut is saying no, but other parts are saying go for it. I am under no illusions that it would be nothing more than sex as he's not capable of anything more. what should I do?

Bog off! 🤣
No seriously, I think you should drop her down to acquaintance level and get that D! 🍆 If it's only sex then it's none of her business 🤷🏻‍♀️ If it turns into more then maybe let her know as a courtesy but if it's been 5 years I don't think you owe her anything.

• Haha
  • Heart

Chani10

VIP Member
From "he is happy because someone commented on his post" to this... 😂😂 I don't get why people only believe @irishgal2013 really 🤷🤷😂

Also, sad I didn't joke about the eurostar like I wanted to 😂

• Haha

keylimepie

VIP Member
Some kid just commented on a fan page “I’m gonna go looking for mason in Paris now.” Good luck with that 😂😂😂😂😂
I’m outside having a five min break from the office, took a gobful of coffee, read this, spat all the coffee out down my new coat 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Chani10

VIP Member
Do you really like any of those outfits? Like, imagine Mason isn't the one wearing them 😂 😂

Icky icky iiiickyyy :cry:

• Haha

irishgal2013

VIP Member

don’t shatter my dreams !!

he literally does not know I exist- and I’ve made my peace with it!! I’ll just move on to my Dom
Obviously I don’t know the lad but I just get the feeling he won’t settle with an insta hoe, so why do people get their knickers in a twist over a follow or a like. 😂

• Heart
  • Haha

jflurker93

VIP Member
Long time lurker here from the dark side (grealish thread😆), but I can’t lie I have recently taken a bit of a liking towards Mason must be all that tumblr smut😂, just wanted to say hi you seem like a lovely bunch!
Welcome to the mad house!!

I’m Jessy, my hubby is fat dick aka Lukey and we have a farm.

• Haha

Chani10

VIP Member
Paris huh? I wonder who was there recently too 👀👀
Mase, they found out about us, babe 😱😱😱

And the last ig pic 🥵 🥵 🥵

• Haha