Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rodney2208

VIP Member
Is now a bad time to share that I had a dream last night that Jack Grealish and I were reading to small school children

He was really good at the books with the big pictures tbf
Could he pronounce Lee Banon Lebanon?!

• Haha
Reactions: 10

kria

VIP Member
I commend your sense of restraint 🤣 in real life I'd be more of a make him wait person, I'm Four Date Reid (Scrubs reference incase no-one gets it!)
But for Mason, like someone said it could be a one-off opportunity and it's better to have fucked and lost than never to have fucked at all 🤷🏻‍♀️😂
Imagine actually making him wait and he doesn’t call and you’ve lost your chance, how do you actually go on with life after that? 🤣

• Haha

Chani10

VIP Member
This Paris girl seems to give no shits about footballers, though 😂 she only follows Sergi Roberto and I'm guessing it is because of his wife.

But imagine he was actually there at the same time as me 🙈🙈 I would have been dropping my bf's hand and asking him to say he was my friend 😂😂

• Haha

Rodney2208

VIP Member
Just like to say Thank you to both Mr Rs for getting me to VIP status this eve! We surely have enough VIPs for that table in WYLD!

• Heart
  • Haha

jflurker93

VIP Member
I’ve no idea how Lukey’s head is because he’s in the dog alpaca house after missing England camp.

He’s partly to blame for Mason & Spicy backing out the little shit.

He’s been sleeping in the barn 🐑

• Haha
morning family & happy wet Wednesday!! I got in just after midnight, I’ve been in the office for just under an hour & it’s an hour commute to the office. SEND COFFEE. @MasonTonyMount I’m happy to support you at the weeknight games, of course I am. But I’m going to need you to hurry up and make me your 1950s housewife because the mornings after weeknight games kill me off when I have to get up for work.

I’m downright obsessed with the tongue of a 22 year old man that I’ll never meet 😛💙
same 👌🏼 And not just his tongue

• Haha
  • Heart

Bumblebee81

VIP Member
I wonder if he stayed in her messy shoebox flat? Maybe that’s what the mop was for as there was no kitchen towel to hand? 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Haha

PunkRocker

VIP Member
Anyway, I think i’m going to do a throwback fic for the xmas ones, from the night we / readers meet mase out in London.

So, do we shag him the first night and then play hard to get after or make him wait… and see where it goes? 🤔
I am confused by this. I'll be handcuffing myself to his bed, I don't think he'll believe that I'm not interested in a repeat performance.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

laylavd

VIP Member
I have no doubt in my mind that Ben Chillwell would never come into a gossip forum and start being completely out of order to everybody. Never mind use someone’s name that was very dear to them which was used by my sadly deceased sister. I’m actually in a bit of a dark place at the moment and this hasn’t helped one bit. I initially tried to find the funny side of it but now it’s not funny. I hope you’re very happy with what you’ve done. Sorry everyone else to bring the vibe down xx
❤❤ we got you @keylimepie x

• Heart
Reactions: 9