Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I have a feeling we’ll get a tiktok today (when I say feeling, I mean deep deep hope) it’s wet Wednesday, GIVE THE PEOPLE WHAT THEY WANT

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

nellyloz123

VIP Member
I have my reasons for going off. First it was the crabs bullshit, then it was the stupid pregnancy rumours, then it was the drug lollys. You lot have no idea how these remarks have actually gotten to me in person. I have had people in actuality look at me whith these thoughts cause they saw it on here, this was after I invited you guys out. I wouldnt have said anything about the grabs thing, but like ive said people outside of this platform started believing it
I’m sorry but I don’t believe you. You’re just someone taking the piss and it’s not funny. No footballer is actually going to come on here and post.

• Heart
Anyway, I think i’m going to do a throwback fic for the xmas ones, from the night we / readers meet mase out in London.

So, do we shag him the first night and then play hard to get after or make him wait… and see where it goes? 🤔
Is this actually a question?? If you think any of us are making him wait:… you either haven’t been reading properly or don’t know us at all 😂 first inkling of it being on the cards… the clothes are coming off. No questions asked. No further conversation. ALL THE SEX, ALL NIGHT LONG

am I maybe coming on too strong? 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha

Smca53

VIP Member
HEELLLLOOO wet Wednesday, nice to see you again!

The eye contact part of the video 🥵

• Heart

GGina

VIP Member
Anyway, I think i’m going to do a throwback fic for the xmas ones, from the night we / readers meet mase out in London.

So, do we shag him the first night and then play hard to get after or make him wait… and see where it goes? 🤔
Shag him first night, they always come back for more 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart

laylavd

VIP Member
Don't come after me for this opinion but....

Am I the only one that does NOT like him?

No disrespect for all of you liking him, and I know he is not ugly but there is something about him (can't exactly pinpoint what) that I don't like.
You are not the only one. I'd rather my vagina be stapled shut than go anywhere near him.

• Haha
  • Sad
  • Heart

jdub

Chatty Member
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again…

I don’t care who he’s trying to fuck unless it’s me.
i sincerely hope somebody is tapping it...I mean otherwise it just seems like a waste 😂 and I applaud whoever it is 👏🏻

• Haha