Mason Mount #44 Zazamagic appeared again, are the FBC finally getting their trip to Wyld then?

Is Zazamagic the infamous Greenbush

• Yes

Votes: 34 64.2%
  • No it’s definitely Chilly

Votes: 19 35.8%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think this is the fastest we’ve got through a thread…..

📊 Poll Results are in…📊

With a mediocre 40%, the FBC and lurkers believe @zazamagic is in fact Benjamin James Chilwell but after some thorough investigating skills from @kria, we are now not so certain….cough Greenbush cough

Mason played around 60-70 minutes of football today and I think most of us would agree he looks FIT yellow and we definitely miss the beard!
994CBB19-5ED7-4DB7-ACEF-4128CA437686.jpeg

Anyway…. That’s all that really happened today 🤣

P.s Zazamagic…. Nothing gets past the FBC
C09BF057-1589-4268-ADFB-EE3E70AA6D8D.jpeg

ABE1D9D9-D93A-4EEE-A2DE-1529484CEA31.jpeg

01F5E752-5C31-499C-8108-0276A8DA1ED5.jpeg

1B06481B-8C3B-494A-AD8B-73FB8247CB1F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

📊 Poll Results are in…📊

With a mediocre 40%, the FBC and lurkers believe @zazamagic is in fact Benjamin James Chilwell but after some thorough investigating skills from @kria, we are now not so certain….cough Greenbush cough

Mason played around 60-70 minutes of football today and I think most of us would agree he looks FIT yellow and we definitely miss the beard! View attachment 878752

View attachment 878753
View attachment 878754
View attachment 878755
View attachment 878756
@nellyloz123 Bravo 👏👏👏
Bumblebee Mase is defo going in my wank bank 🥵

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m baaaaaxk to a new thread 🤣 glad no one made any more appearances this evening, guess we’ll get the big reveal from Greenbush tomorrow! Was quite well behaved tonight the rooms only moving a bit 😂😂 talk dis turn to the Wngland hotties though and I didn’t initiate that conversation 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m baaaaaxk to a new thread 🤣 glad no one made any more appearances this evening, guess we’ll get the big reveal from Greenbush tomorrow! Was quite well behaved tonight the rooms only moving a bit 😂😂 talk dis turn to the Wngland hotties though and I didn’t initiate that conversation 🤣🤣

• Haha
Thank you so much for the new thread @nellyloz123 ❤❤

Everything is pointing to Ole getting sacked (or has already been sacked but they need to post the official statement)
Anyway, doesn't matter how they do it, I'm begging them to finally do it because it will be the best Bday present I'll get this year unless Mase send me nudes, do it Mase

• Haha
  • Heart
I dont think it's Greenbush, I can't imagine him talking about ruining someone's pussy that they can't walk or whatever it was they said and I deffo can't see Greenbush calling anyone love or sweet cheeks🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
chelsea is the best team in england at the moment, as a team they work 10/10, the only bad thing is that mason charges little compared to his teammates, and he is re important in the team + now he has a nomination for the golden ball, it is worth more

This just came up on my Facebook…
CB3B98D3-AFFB-43CB-8BAF-A262F4258006.png

I dont think it's Greenbush, I can't imagine him talking about ruining someone's pussy that they can't walk or whatever it was they said and I deffo can't see Greenbush calling anyone love or sweet cheeks🤣🤣
I wouldn’t put anything past greenbush tbh 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
I voted Ben. I’ve already cleared my diary for next Saturday. Chillyyyyyyyy…..

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Do we know the real Greenbush though? Wasn't he/she/they peddling different tales on different threads?

• Haha
Reactions: 10

📊 Poll Results are in…📊

Mason played around 60-70 minutes of football today and I think most of us would agree he looks FIT yellow and we definitely miss the beard! View attachment 878752

View attachment 878753
View attachment 878754
View attachment 878755
View attachment 878756
I’m so pleased my Chilly x Eminem photo is still featuring - I’m honestly so proud of it I might add it to my CV!! 🤣
Back from being wined and dined to a new thread and looks like I missed nothing!🙌🏻🙌🏻
Gutted we don’t know what the plans are next weekend yet, but my house is open for all you guys to use as a Surrey base ✌🏻

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
chelsea is the best team in england at the moment, as a team they work 10/10, the only bad thing is that mason charges little compared to his teammates, and he is re important in the team + now he has a nomination for the golden ball, it is worth more
Chelsea will give him a new contract along with a big fat pay rise, don’t worry!

He told me, said I can start looking at houses worth double his current one ☺

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Do we know the real Greenbush though? Wasn't he/she/they peddling different tales on different threads?

Greenbush goes by the name of Billy Moore I believe on Instagram…..

what on earth have you been googling for THIS to come up??? :LOL: :LOL:
Thankfully it only came up after a friend commented on it 🤣 I can categorically confirm I have not been googling squirrel teeth 🤣😳

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Apparently so but his writing style regardless has always been straight to the point and depressing and emotionless . I cant see him writing those comments but hey, I got him completely wrong last time, so not the best judge of character.🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I've been thinking about something Zaza said. He said that Butternips was NPL but i'm sure on one of NPB live sessions someone asked her about Voldermort and she said she didn't have a clue who voldy was but butternips had a lot to say about Voldy. Greenbush knew a lot about Butternips to possibly throw that out there today....
@irishgal2013 please consider this my formal application to join the FBI :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
I think it's Little Nath! Googled himself, read we are drooling over his big guns and decided to toy with us while Mase is away.
Looks like someone who would use sweet cheeks.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.