Mason Mount #43 Had a visit from Chilly, he likes the posts about his big Willy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doing some thinking has anyone checked the bin to make sure Gerard hasn’t got out. What if he Zaza. We given him a name on here and he name checked @keylimepie 😂😂😂😂
It’s not Gerard. I was watching him like a hawk and his phone was nowhere near him when the Chilly thread got messaged. So I can rule him out.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m sorry guys I think I just went and stood on the platform waiting for a train. What’s happening to me?! Send help!!

Chilly looks FIT on this interview 😳😳😳😳🥵🥵🥵
He does doesn’t he?! This can’t happen Nelly 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I cannot breathe. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Joe Cole just mentioned the 'Shoots like a horse' comment from the gaffer to Reece.
I'm slightly on a delay, someone rang me so I paused it.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Missing these interviews (which sound amazing) but getting myself sorted for sitting down for half 12 kickoff 😋 can’t wait

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.