Mason Mount #43 Had a visit from Chilly, he likes the posts about his big Willy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We're going for some quick lunch before heading to the stadium. I've used the "But Kai is playing! Kaiiiii!" line and it seems to have worked :m

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Are all the FBC plant based?! 🤣🤣 my eczema ridden skin doesn’t allow me semi skimmed I have to have oat too 🤣🤣🤣🤣

He looks very young in this but I think it’s recent!!!
im an oat milk girl too, not out of choice though, allergic to dairy 😔 (FYI, this means I can’t have chocolate either 😭)

• Sad
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Probably one of the under 21’s to make up numbers in training? I won’t say anything or @kria will call me a n once 😂
I'll see myself out then...I take back my words!

After some investigation I think it is Alfie Gilchrist, an academy player. He is 18.
I'm bleaching my eyes. 🙈
This is even worse than I thought!

I'm not plant-based, I was going to say I like cow's milk for calcium and strong bones 😈 but I think there is actually more calcium in PB milks and if I'm going to make a rude joke, I'd like it to be scientifically accurate 😂

Most PB milks are fortified with Calcium and other vitamins and minerals that are not naturally present, or if so only in small quantities. So tell us the joke!!

Chilly looks FIT on this interview 😳😳😳😳🥵🥵🥵
I see Tink is using his dark magic again...

• Haha
To be honest…..this was my reaction 🥵 Don’t tell anyone 🤫
Between most of you converting and trying to compete with PB AND all this Tink love..... :oops::oops::oops:

At least Mase is listening to me and hiding the wash bag, thanks for keeping my sanity!! ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The stream I’m watching they’re calling Mason soft for not playing cos of “toothache” :mad::mad::mad:

• Angry
  • Wow

Came here last night, sprinkled his fairy dust and we’ve fallen under his spell. I do not appreciate this.

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.