Mason Mount #40 Daddy’s still missing right now we’d take a catfish, or even a wonky version off Wish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It makes no sense but at least it mentions ‘coming’ 🤷🏻‍♀️🤣
46760839-34BC-464C-898F-38DCA13389D5.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don’t even have to type anything… he’s the first suggested word 🙈
258133DD-E3B7-4FBA-873F-25A31A32F5CB.jpeg

@Scuffed can I put my number on this paper plane / rocket too? 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I seem to have become obsessed with this 🙄

He really is… 🤣
872C5C46-C8AA-4D55-BC51-40A52FA8DC7F.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t even have to type anything… he’s the first suggested word 🙈
View attachment 867959

@Scuffed can I put my number on this paper plane / rocket too? 👀
Weirdly, the first word that comes up before I type anything is Jack 🤣 there's no way I type Jack that often!

@Geraldine.20.jobs have you see this?! If you look close I’m sure that’s a cartoon picture of Chilly getting stuck in
View attachment 867918

Jewish! Crying 🤣
View attachment 867925
Did anyone try the gravy burger last year? IMMENSE! 🤤

SHALOM! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can you imagine jas going “sorry Gareth mason can’t come to training he broke up with his gf Mia, who none of us know who the f uck is” cya boo

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Absolutely as head of the fbi. It’s my job to check in with jas stories. She put f uck all on her story 😂😂
This is the girl who said chilly have her his shirt on Friday when she was sat in the gods and hasn’t posted it anywhere 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.