Mason Mount #40 Daddy’s still missing right now we’d take a catfish, or even a wonky version off Wish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope you all had a nice Monday ❤

How was the interview @GGina ?? Hope it went well!

Mase needs to post something soon! The lack of content has made me go on a Rúben Dias spiral, a bad one, I think I've watched every video of him on City's YouTube page ( :sick: :sick::sick: ) sorry @Chani10 I promise I'll stop doing this when Mase recovers!

@Geraldine.20.jobs @jflurker93 @Rodney2208 how are you feeling this week? Has your health improved?

TAA starting, didn't think we would see him play at all.

Hopefully the teens can focus on Bellingham from now on and leave Mase alone 🤞🤞
I am feeling 85% better and was sadly back to work today, by 9:15am I was wishing I was still in bed 😩 it was the most Mondayest Monday ever, and everyone I work with is a moron! But apart from that all good here 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Well that’s exciting! Do you know the kids or are they just some random strangers? 🤣

I’m not sure he’ll mind, it’s full of instahoes… 🤣
So it’s me and my friend going, with her daughter for her daughters birthday and she’s bringing a friend.
So I know one of the kids, and I’m going to some kids thing there before the match too but I wasn’t turning a free ticket down 🙃
Exciting!! Would you consider passing a note to Kyle on my behalf? Just asking 😉
I can try but I think I’ll need more than a paper plane to get it to reach the pitch, we’re on the third level 😂 Might parachute myself down there when the whistle blows!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is my keyboard trying to tell me something 🤣 filling out a review form and look at what it suggests 🤣
6B47B57D-FCE4-421F-9ABB-8B7FF1A2111E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m here 🥰
Good! Me and @laylavd might have had to come and find you otherwise
Hope you all had a nice Monday ❤

How was the interview @GGina ?? Hope it went well!

Mase needs to post something soon! The lack of content has made me go on a Rúben Dias spiral, a bad one, I think I've watched every video of him on City's YouTube page ( :sick: :sick::sick: ) sorry @Chani10 I promise I'll stop doing this when Mase recovers!

@Geraldine.20.jobs @jflurker93 @Rodney2208 how are you feeling this week? Has your health improved?

TAA starting, didn't think we would see him play at all.

Hopefully the teens can focus on Bellingham from now on and leave Mase alone 🤞🤞
I still feel really crappy tbh. My lungs ache and I'm really short of breathe still. I finish my antibiotics in the morning so I'm going to have to spend all day stalking my GP to try and get some more

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
So it’s me and my friend going, with her daughter for her daughters birthday and she’s bringing a friend.
So I know one of the kids, and I’m going to some kids thing there before the match too but I wasn’t turning a free ticket down 🙃

I can try but I think I’ll need more than a paper plane to get it to reach the pitch, we’re on the third level 😂 Might parachute myself down there when the whistle blows!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Mason tony mount get online and post us a selfie please and thank you…we know you will see this so please fulfill our needs

• Haha
Reactions: 6

I'm sure it'll be ok! Just think about the match when you are with the kids; they will probably be too busy with their "party" to be a burden!

I am feeling 85% better and was sadly back to work today, by 9:15am I was wishing I was still in bed 😩 it was the most Mondayest Monday ever, and everyone I work with is a moron! But apart from that all good here 😘
Great to hear that, work is usually a witch but at least you are feeling better!

Good! Me and @laylavd might have had to come and find you otherwise

I still feel really crappy tbh. My lungs ache and I'm really short of breathe still. I finish my antibiotics in the morning so I'm going to have to spend all day stalking my GP to try and get some more
Oh no, so sorry :(:( that's awful. Hopefully this time they give you something that actually works or run some tests just in case there is something more going on.
A bit of Kepa's 🍑 to cheer you up a bit (I'm sorry I'm not going to be searching for Tink content)

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 7

Oh that’s not too bad, sounds like a nice day - I always have to take kids to matches with me! My own fault really, I did give birth to them 🤣

• Haha
I'm sure it'll be ok! Just think about the match when you are with the kids; they will probably be too busy with their "party" to be a burden!

Great to hear that, work is usually a witch but at least you are feeling better!

Oh no, so sorry :(:( that's awful. Hopefully this time they give you something that actually works or run some tests just in case there is something more going on.
A bit of Kepa's 🍑 to cheer you up a bit (I'm sorry I'm not going to be searching for Tink content)

That's some good bunda 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6

Good plan!! I’ll let you know nearer the time what I would like the note to say, probably something subtle like ‘rail me senseless’ accompanied by my phone number 😉

• Haha
When I type ‘Kyle’ my keyboard already knows what I want to say….
0B67497E-0776-4F24-8AE4-BD0134616C9D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Good plan!! I’ll let you know nearer the time what I would like the note to say, probably something subtle like ‘rail me senseless’ accompanied by my phone number 😉
Im not sure that worked for the woman with her JG sign at Wembley - although that might be because Jack can’t read… 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Im not sure that worked for the woman with her JG sign at Wembley - although that might be because Jack can’t read… 🤣

Oh no actually, hers said ‘ruin’ not ‘rail’ maybe she wasn’t direct enough 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.