Mason Mount #40 Daddy’s still missing right now we’d take a catfish, or even a wonky version off Wish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like to think he would draw you like one of his French girls Punkie! It was so funny and I’m still chuckling about you yelling iceberg every few minutes 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I imagine he would also blush as I got naked on the bed, er the couch 🤣 really fancy watching Titanic now!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Well she only speaks fax she said Pisces are the poorest health sign in the zodiac and I have a list of health problems the length of my arm 🤣🤣

I’m lacking in vitamin Portsmouth Pork
I need it for medicinal reasons. Mr Scuffed can’t get mad 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Didn’t realise you were Craig’s PA and had the impossible task of pencilling all of the harem in! 😂
@nellyloz123 do you do other footballers shag diaries too? If so put me in Reece’s once a week (I’ll need 7 days to recover from the 🐎 dick in between)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Do you get private medical cover too? For all the antibiotics? 🤣
I live in Wales so my prescriptions are free. That’s why he was desperate to employ me to save some cash of paying for anti bacterial drugs 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.